Jets vs Habs, Feb. 5, 2:00 PM

dlbalr

I can explain a lot of the decisions Gauthier made, but Chris Campoli is one I cannot.

He was decent enough for Chicago last year, (yes he made the giveaway in game 7 OT, but that was one play).

I really don't know what is going on with him though, awful.

And that is why Darche is on the pleks line instead of Leblanc or Palushaj.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The goal was changed on the NHL boxscore.. first point for Pal...

That is interesting. Bourque is leading the team in ice time. Pleks is number 2. Pretty rare for forwards to get more ice time then Gorges and Subban.

This has been a much better effort so far for sure. Plekanec is having another good game while Palushaj and Leblanc are putting their AHL chemistry to good use so far. In the TOI tracker, the player with the least TOI is interestingly enough Gomez. Plekanec and Bourque still have more than any D; as someone noted earlier, that's quite odd.

Also, Emelin's shorthanded goal was the first SHG by a Hab d-man in 4 years.

we need another 3rd period collapse to help in the draft pick sweepstakes, while the players PG is thinking of trading need to play great to help impress the scouts in attendance.

i hate that these are my true feelings. i feel so dirty.

GO HABS GO!!! if not for 2012, do it for 2013 and beyond!!!

we need another 3rd period collapse to help in the draft pick sweepstakes, while the players PG is thinking of trading need to play great to help impress the scouts in attendance.

i hate that these are my true feelings. i feel so dirty.

GO HABS GO!!! if not for 2012, do it for 2013 and beyond!!!

well we won't go 0-30 to end the season, but even if we win... weeks like this one 1-3-0 will be enough to collapse us.

Interesting that Gomez isn't getting more icetime in a 3-0 game.

maybe he was traded between the 2nd & 3rd period!

This is where coaching pisses me off.

3 goal lead and an empty net. Put Gomez on the ice.

Yeah really.

Pleks basically played the last 2 minutes. You can reward a good game, but why not put a struggling player in a spot to succeed?

Yeah really.

Pleks basically played the last 2 minutes. You can reward a good game, but why not put a struggling player in a spot to succeed?

I mean if it was 1-0 or even 2-0 I could understand it..... But its a 3 goal lead.

This is where coaching pisses me off.

3 goal lead and an empty net. Put Gomez on the ice.

He wound up with the lowest TOI when all was said and done. If it's a 4-1 game, I think he'd have been out there but since it was a shutout situation, Cunneyworth went more conservative.