Penguins vs Habs, Feb. 7, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Jets handed the Leafs their first regulation loss in the last 6 games.

THis year, that's even better news then the habs winning. I have to come out to hogtown a lot for work and getting tired of the make belief fans. It sucks that Florida and Ottawa have tailed off lately.

Leblanc's goal was a beauty.

I really think Eller's going to pretty damn good for us.

Any news on Weber?

Leblanc's goal was a beauty.

I really think Eller's going to pretty damn good for us.

Any news on Weber?

Leblanc and Eller are going to be keys to our future for sure!

Price finally wins a SO for us. And the order of shooters was perfect,maybe for the 1st time all year.

Easy to blame teh goalie for shootout losses, but on many of this year's shootout losses, nobody scored. Or one goal was scored.

Easy to blame teh goalie for shootout losses, but on many of this year's shootout losses, nobody scored. Or one goal was scored.

It's called stealing a win,which "elite" goalies are supposed to do. You can't win with 0 goals,but you sure can win with 1.

The order wasn't that great, only Bourque scored out of the 1st 3 shooters. .

I actually would like to see the line of Bourque Eller Leblanc for the rest of the year.

They palyed and pretty well, diappointing since they got 2 points, i have faith they can't keep playing well and i'm assuming 5 players will be traded at the deadline.

The order wasn't that great, only Bourque scored out of the 1st 3 shooters. .

I actually would like to see the line of Bourque Eller Leblanc for the rest of the year.

They palyed and pretty well, diappointing since they got 2 points, i have faith they can't keep playing well and i'm assuming 5 players will be traded at the deadline.

That would be a good line,but Pleks deserves better than Darche on his line.Speaking of which,why does Darche have more T:O:I than any of our wingers,especially in OT,and 2nd most behind Pleks for forwards ?

Why does Pleks deserve better? He has played with every forward on this team and really hasn't had any chemistry with any of them.

No doubt he is a beast on the PK, other than that he doesn't do much. I beleive he was standing in front of the net last night missing 2 checks on boths goals.