Bourque-Eller-Leblanc

Darche-Plekanec-Moen

Gomez-Kostitsyn

Gorges-Subban

Kaberle-Emelin

Gill-Diaz

Campoli

Price

(Palushaj is also available, this is just last game's lineup with Diaz (flu) now able to play, replacing Weber.)

NY Islanders:

Moulson-Tavares-Okposo

Grabner-Nielsen-Parenteau

Rakhshani-Bailey-Martin

Wallace-Pandolfo-Niederreiter

Streit-Staios

MacDonald-Reese

Eaton-Ness

Nabokov

Puck drop is at 7:00 on RDS.

I apologize, but I hope we lose.

I just can't take a crappy season like this but end up with a bad draft pick.. give me that silver lining and get Mikhail.

It's a funny,weird feeling that I've never had in my 40 year of watching them. I can't root for them to lose,but I don't want them to win and ruin their draft position or even worse,give Molson an excuse to bring back PG/BG.

It's a funny,weird feeling that I've never had in my 40 year of watching them. I can't root for them to lose,but I don't want them to win and ruin their draft position or even worse,give Molson an excuse to bring back PG/BG.

Be strong men of sport!

Go Habs Go!

Play hockey, not accounting!

A stat I just found - Price's 3.13 GAA lifetime vs NYI is his worst against any Eastern team.

Thats really random... Is there a player on the Isles who has his number?

I think we're just on a f everything up year. Falling out of contention for the playoff early, making weird, ineffective moves to try to get in contention and still lose, now we're within sight of a great draft pick and we're winning again. Probably gonna end up outside the top 10 and nothing but a bad string of trades to show for it. In short a year wasted in building and a year wasted in contending.

Not wanting to nitpick, but isn't the thread subject supposed to be Feb 9, not Jan 9 ?

Montreal:

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole

Bourque-Eller-Leblanc

Darche-Plekanec-Moen

Gomez-Kostitsyn

Gorges-Subban

Kaberle-Emelin

Gill-Diaz

Campoli

Price

(Palushaj is also available, this is just last game's lineup with Diaz (flu) now able to play, replacing Weber.)

NY Islanders:

Moulson-Tavares-Okposo

Grabner-Nielsen-Parenteau

Rakhshani-Bailey-Martin

Wallace-Pandolfo-Niederreiter

Streit-Staios

MacDonald-Reese

Eaton-Ness

Nabokov

Puck drop is at 7:00 on RDS.

Can we blame Brian for wanting to go back a bit in time :P

It was a busy day at work...I'll fix it.

Tough penalty to take late in the period especially in the offensive zone, a place where the Habs didn't spend much time in the period.

Pretty balanced attack in terms of ice time so far. Every forward has played at least 4 minutes (Eller the least with 4:01). Gill is the lowest D with 4:36 which isn't bad for a #7's TOI. The Pacioretty line has 6/10 shots for the Habs.

We might be up 1-0 but the Isles are dominating this game.

The only line that can get anything going is the Cole-DD-Pac line who has 3 of our 4 shots.

If we win a game I want are team to look good and the young guys to be playing well. This Cole DD Paches line is excellent though

I think we're just on a f everything up year. Falling out of contention for the playoff early, making weird, ineffective moves to try to get in contention and still lose, now we're within sight of a great draft pick and we're winning again. Probably gonna end up outside the top 10 and nothing but a bad string of trades to show for it. In short a year wasted in building and a year wasted in contending.

Sounds strange , but that's OK with me. I want a team that goes out to play great hockey every game and which manages that way. Quitting because we aren't going to the dance seems dishonest to me.

Go Habs Go!

Sounds strange , but that's OK with me. I want a team that goes out to play great hockey every game and which manages that way. Quitting because we aren't going to the dance seems dishonest to me.

Go Habs Go!

I would be really happy if we started winning games a proved we are a competitive team again. If we can win games because our youth are scoring and playing solid d, we have good chemistry and generally out work the other team, then we won't have to make major changes because we are already competitive and a few changes in the off-season will go a long way with our squad. So, making the playoffs at this point would be more then a good thing! However... an awesome star center would be fun...

I would be really happy if we started winning games a proved we are a competitive team again. If we can win games because our youth are scoring and playing solid d, we have good chemistry and generally out work the other team, then we won't have to make major changes because we are already competitive and a few changes in the off-season will go a long way with our squad. So, making the playoffs at this point would be more then a good thing! However... an awesome star center would be fun...

I don't buy too much into late season winning streaks when the pressure is off and the playoffs are out of reach. Leaf fans used those to convince themselves how good their team was for years.

I think this team is better than what its played... but the three major holes (top 6 Centre, and 2 top 4 dmen) won't solve themselves and will continue to hurt going forward if they arent addressed.

I don't think a full rebuild is necessary, but we definitely need some repairs.