Lupul-Bozak-Kessel

McArthur-Grabovski-Kulemin*

Lombardi-Connolly-Crabb

Brown-Steckel-Armstrong

Gunnarsson-Phaneuf

Gardiner-Schenn

Liles-Franson

Reimer

(Kulemin is questionable for personal reasons. I read yesterday that Darryl Boyce may play regardless of Kulemin's status so someone else may be out too.)

Puck drop is at 7:00 on RDS and CBC. Note that the start will be delayed due to Mats Sundin's jersey honouring.

If anybody was watching the live opening of Hockey Day in Canada and seen a guy with a Habs jersey/hat near Ron MacLean, that was me. Got a picture with the Stanley Cup as well, pretty good day so far. Now it's time for a couple cold beers and enjoy watching hockey for the rest of the day. Go Habs!

By the way, anyone catch the feature on the Subbans. They are quite the high achieving family. The "little brothers" have a lot of potential. Maybe if we get lucky we will get two Subbans on D in the future. Malcolm has a great shot at being an NHL goalie, but I doubt we would draft a goalie that high this year.

As for this so called Mecca of hockey... /puke

Komi is a healthy scratch... he was always over rated on the Habs, but he really has fallen...

Goodbye Mat Flat Sardine. He called toilet bowl...whoops, I didn`t mean to write that & I apologize. I meant to say - He called Toronto the best hockey city in the word. ahem...must clear throat...must not laugh.

Glad he gave a tip of the hat to Wade Belak, Rick Rypien and Derek Boogaard.

Banner goes up...yawn...Toronto ceremony sucks. Habs destroy them in that department...

....hury up...drop the puck...finally, the banner is raised to the rafters...that announcer sucks...

Finally the Oh Canada...get that stinky blue & white flag out of the audience or please throw it on the ice to mark an old tradition.

Ah..thank goodness Sardine is over

I bet Matt would trade 13 years on the leafs for a Stanley Cup or two on a decent team.

He had a chance to move and decided he would rather remain a loser.

Defensively they`re on the right track tonight. Poke checks and blocked shots are helping. Stop icing the puck.

They should be OK after this TV time out. Habs won`t do this for the whole 60 minutes. So, here comes the goal...which Hab is it gonna be to get this game started?

Where would Flat Mat Sardine be in the Habs scoring history. Probably 10th or something hahaha

Price seems to be using the force again :)

Actually, his NHL points total is higher then any of the all-time leaders on the habs, other then the flower.

Sundin was a great player and for a few years the Leafs were decent, but they never made that killer trade to put them over the top. If Sundin was on a team with more depth and some goaltending, he would have had a great chance to be a playoff mvp.

Actually, his NHL points total is higher then any of the all-time leaders on the habs, other then the flower.

Ya. We all hate the Leafs. But dumping on Sundin makes us look weak. He was a great player, and I suspect when all is said and done, he'll have a more prolific career than Phil Kessel.