Habs vs Maple Leafs, Feb. 11, 7 PM

dlbalr

Don`t worry, any moment some Leaf fan will throw a Leaf jersey on the ice for Sundin and then the CBC can go choke itself

Another clear selling out scenario! HAHAHAHAHA1

God I love winning in Toronto..

I`ve watched the winning streak and haven`t posted because I`m resigned to this season, but all of a sudden I`m energized...Carey Price, over the streak isn`t merely using the force, he`s in Jedi Master mode right now. YES!

I can understand folks wanting a draft pick if we don't make it, but I want them to be the best they can be and win every game.

Its statistically unlikely , but so was our last 3 game streak. They seem to be believing in themselves.

Bring on Markov.

Is he skating?

Bourque looks pretty dang good out there!

All road wins a great when you are an oppsoing fan in the other teams building thats for sure.

Oh yaaaaaa...... Oh ya....

Often , going into a shell, is just a consequence of the opposition going balls to the wall trying to score, forcing you into a defensive posture. It often isn't much of a choice.

100% correct. But most fans miss the fact that there are two teams on the ice, focused only on what their favorite team is doing.

Markov won't be playing for a while. Hopefully he gets 10 or so games in at the end of the season to see how his knee is, but don't expect a miracle run.

I hear ya. And I don't expect a miracle run either, but I'd be right proud to make the dance

3-0

I can understand folks wanting a draft pick if we don't make it, but I want them to be the best they can be and win every game.

Its statistically unlikely , but so was our last 3 game streak. They seem to be believing in themselves.

Bring on Markov.

Is he skating?

If we win tonight we are 7 points away from the Leafs. If we can beat Toronto in the last 2 games after this in regulation, and we equal their output, we will be 3 points behind them in the standings. We`re not dead yet but it`s a lot to ask. Still, just when I had thrown in the towel. If Price keeps being a super wizard you never know. We have to beat them in regulation in the last 2 for a chance. Tall order but I`ll take it.

GO HABS GO PACIORETTY 3-0

100% correct. But most fans miss the fact that there are two teams on the ice, focused only on what their favorite team is doing.

Absolutely true, but some teams are easily pushed back into that shell. We are one of those teams, imo. If you sit back, the other team gets a life. When you stop forechecking, you take the pressure off them.

Understandable, for sure.

LOVE IT. Hope this is the game that sends Toronto into a nice prolonged slump.

HAHAHAHAHAH! Would it be sweet to keep Toronto out of the playoffs... dare I hope..... :bonk:

I hardly missed the fact that there are two teams, I just have watched them play scared with the lead to many times. Good teams take it to the other team and match their intensity.

Absolutely true, but some teams are easily pushed back into that shell. We are one of those teams, imo. If you sit back, the other team gets a life. When you stop forechecking, you take the pressure off them.

That's a good point too. Our team has been built around Price.