Habs vs Maple Leafs, Feb. 11, 7 PM

dlbalr

It's Matts Sundin night and we have them on the mat.

I LOVE IT!!!!

It's Matts Sundin night and we have them on the mat. I LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you God!

Though were hurting our draft position, its all worth it to beat the Leafs like this and hurt their playoff chances.

Looks like Gustavson will start the third, based on what I saw Wilson tell him at the end of the period.

Watching the game with swedish commentators (Calle Johansson and Jonas Höglund), They were all "Leafs are so great, alot better than the canadiens". Calle Johansson have changed his tone alot now :D

It's Matts Sundin night and we have them on the mat.

I LOVE IT!!!!

Thank you God!

To much respect for that loser. Don`t get me wrong - as a player he`s worthy to be recognized for his achievements, but too bad he`was a stinky leafer wearing toilet blue puck cleaning colours bum, for this reason, he must remain the Sardine

Whether you're on the tank bandwagon or not, I think everyone would agree that was a fun period. Bourque is having a strong game, his first in a little bit while the Pacioretty line just keeps on going. I think I know who I'm picking for top spot in the weekly player rankings for my column tomorrow...

Bob Gainey's first pick between the posts is lookin pretty dern good tonight.

His pick of hats to wear in the press box? Not so much. If you're watching on CBC, you know what I mean. Yikes.

To much respect for that loser. Don`t get me wrong - as a player he`s worthy to be recognized for his achievements, but too bad he`was a stinky leafer wearing toilet blue puck cleaning colours bum, for this reason, he must remain the Sardine

HAHAHAHAH!

Whether you're on the tank bandwagon or not, I think everyone would agree that was a fun period. Bourque is having a strong game, his first in a little bit while the Pacioretty line just keeps on going. I think I know who I'm picking for top spot in the weekly player rankings for my column tomorrow...

His pick of hats to wear in the press box? Not so much. If you're watching on CBC, you know what I mean. Yikes.

I am.. for a change.. perhaps because we are dominating them.. watching CBC, but missed seeing Uncle Bobby. I'll keep an eye out.. metaphorically speaking... of course.

Price is outscoring the Leafs

Man, this 3rd period collapse will be horrific

The earth will just shudder!! :pray:

This team is big enough to cycle now!

Don't they just do that to cool down after the game.. ? :monkey:

Whether you're on the tank bandwagon or not, I think everyone would agree that was a fun period.  Bourque is having a strong game, his first in a little bit while the Pacioretty line just keeps on going.  I think I know who I'm picking for top spot in the weekly player rankings for my column tomorrow...

His pick of hats to wear in the press box?  Not so much.  If you're watching on CBC, you know what I mean.  Yikes.

I'm fully aboard the Tank Wagon... but I'm loving this. Even the tankers love beating the Leafs and Bruins.

• Upvote 1

I really hope that Carey can get a shutout tonight.

764 ex Leafs attending the burial tonighT.

They even showed a shot of that monkey Domi.

He wasn't smiling either ! Bless their little hearts.! :cry_smile:

How come we're so good tonight? Coaching?