Boo-uins @ Habs, Feb. 15, 2012

bar

yeah I saw that. what a whiny little baby!

I can't stop laughing at Thorton when he was hit by Emelin. If you didn't know any better, it looked like the worse death scene from a movie. Tossed hit head back and arms up, spun around and fell to the ice like he was dead, only to pop right back up with nothing wrong with him 5 seconds later.

I can't stop laughing at Thorton when he was hit by Emelin. If you didn't know any better, it looked like the worse death scene from a movie. Tossed hit head back and arms up, spun around and fell to the ice like he was dead, only to pop right back up with nothing wrong with him 5 seconds later.

The death scene from Camille

So is Chara the toughest great player of all time? What I mean is an elite hockey player who is a great fighter. I can't think of anyone else. Robinson and Gordie Howe are a few, but really who out there could beat up every goon and still contend as the best in their position every year?

Not per inch.

Was that a penalty for avoiding contact?

Can somebody explain me the rule concerning the jersey during a fight ? I'm lost...

same here. I thought we were going to get a PP??

Tough end to what was a pretty good period...at least the first 16 and half minutes or so. The 1:59 left on the PK will be huge to start the second.

Ya mon.