Boo-uins @ Habs, Feb. 15, 2012

bar

Looks back and forth to me, I don't see Boston hemmed in more then a shift or two. They are still forechecking. Their problem is different. They are spending their energy trying to be dirty, which is a failure mode too,

Shots are 10-1. Bruins have pushed a little since the Habs tied it, but we were all over them when it was 3-1 and 3-2.

Shots are 10-1. Bruins have pushed a little since the Habs tied it, but we were all over them when it was 3-1 and 3-2.

It isn't because they are not forechecking, its because they are more interested in hitting Emelin and Subban. Stupid stuff, but typical.

I don't think you understand my objection to the JM system of no pressure with a lead. We have seen less of it under RC, so I don't buy the crap it wasn't the coach. It is not about energy or even being caught in your zone. That is about the other team. Its about giving up when you hit their blueline.

<p>

It isn't because they are not forechecking, its because they are more interested in hitting Emelin and Subban. Stupid stuff, but typical.

I don't think you understand my objection to the JM system of no pressure with a lead. We have seen less of it under RC, so I don't buy the crap it wasn't the coach. It is not about energy or even being caught in your  zone. That is about the other team. Its about giving up when you hit their blueline.

I only saw one guy deep on a number of occassions for the bruins... we'll have to agree to disagree though, more important stuff to worry about

We've spent a lot of time in our end

It amazes me when Price can do the impossible and people doubt Carey.

He's been really good and he can win it for us.