Boo-uins @ Habs, Feb. 15, 2012

bar

They are not making the playoffs.. I don't get why people keep fantasizing about it. Dump the UFA and get working on next year.

You're the one doing all the fantasizing, for a lottery pick. This team just fought back against the champs, and got a point. The players and coaches are not giving up. And I realize this pains a few of you, but neither is management and ownership yet.

You're the one doing all the fantasizing, for a lottery pick. This team just fought back against the champs, and got a point. The players and coaches are not giving up. And I realize this pains a few of you, but neither is management and ownership yet.

Ownership is obviously concerned with how much money they can squeeze out of the sucker. PG is trying to save what surely will be his last NHL job. And RC is trying to save his job. Of course they won't give up.Why do you say it "pains us". You are talking like you're the #1 fan out here.

It was a great game. Who was that wearing #52 ? The best game I ever saw him play,and actually one of the best games any Habs forward not named Pacs or Cole has played all year.P.K was great also. Physical and end to end rushes. I'd like to see White get some help in the physical/fisticuff dept. I don't understand Gomez on the PP. I don't understand with 6 sec. left in OT,they design a play for Kaberle to shoot.RC is a great motivator but not a good tactician. And oh yeah,lets hear the PG fan club(you know who you are) defend Campoli again.

It was a great game. Who was that wearing #52 ? The best game I ever saw him play,and actually one of the best games any Habs forward not named Pacs or Cole has played all year.P.K was great also. Physical and end to end rushes. I'd like to see White get some help in the physical/fisticuff dept. I don't understand Gomez on the PP. I don't understand with 6 sec. left in OT,they design a play for Kaberle to shoot.RC is a great motivator but not a good tactician. And oh yeah,lets hear the PG fan club(you know who you are) defend Campoli again.

Well, for one, I'm part of the PG "fan club" and want Campoli out YESTERDAY !

Stop it ! Bruins don't have Horton or Savard

They didnt have Horton or Savard when they won the cup either. Horton got injured against the Canucks early in the series and they havent had Savard for what is it now? A year? YOU Stop it!

They are not making the playoffs.. I don't get why people keep fantasizing about it. Dump the UFA and get working on next year.

Hah dude why's it matter to you if some of us still believe? You take it like it's a personal afront that people think it could happen..

Hah dude why's it matter to you if some of us still believe? You take it like it's a personal afront that people think it could happen..

Who said I took it as a personal afront? I said I didn't understand it. I stand by that.

I guess you can believe what you want. I am more worried that PG might believe it.

I guess you can believe what you want. I am more worried that PG might believe it.

That is also what I am worried about Brobin.

Other GMs are keenly aware when a team is out of the playoff race and they all begin to circle like vultures. Don't forget that PG is most certainly managing for his job next year (although I sure hope not!) and he probably doesn't want to be making big moves to indicate this year is a lost cause, even though it most certainly is.

That stubborn, never lay down attitude, even if it is transparent, is what keeps this team and many others from making the changes they surely need going forward around this time of year.

To think that the Habs/Sabres/etc are "still in it" is pure fantasy at this point.