Trade Value of: Andrei Kostitsyn

dlbalr

TSN now talking that Nashville wants Kostitsyn.

So TSN is saying it's 50/50 for Andrei to goto Nashville (hopefully for the returning Radulov) while Eric Engels is saying Phoenix has been looking at him for quite some time. But there's zero interest in him.

I've read Radulov is a head case. After the experiences we've had with AK,SK, Grabs,Perezhogin,Valentenko, Emelin and even Kovy most of his tenure,coincidence or not,Montreal just doesn't seem to fit with the Russian area players.They seem fine every other place

I've read Radulov is a head case. After the experiences we've had with AK,SK, Grabs,Perezhogin,Valentenko, Emelin and even Kovy most of his tenure,coincidence or not,Montreal just doesn't seem to fit with the Russian area players.They seem fine every other place

Andrei, Sergei and Mikhail are from Belarus. I'm all for avoiding Belarus.

Perezhogin made a good career decision.

Valentenko stayed in Russia. Probably a good career decision as well.

Emelin was a top blueliner in Russia and wasn't going to come to Montreal if he had to play in Hamilton. I didn't like the demands I heard but after seeing the way he plays, I can completely understand them.

Skill is skill. People always complain about "headcases" and "egotistical" players until they score goals and win games. People were treating Kovalev like he was Lafleur just because he scored 30 goals.

Radulov would probably push a healthy Gionta to the third line and be a top six point producer for the Canadiens. Especially if Roy is coaching him. Radulov isn't so much a headcase as he's a fierce competitor.

He was smashing his stick on glass and didn't see the coach there. 15 seconds before it happened he was highsticked on the ice and the ref missed it.

If that's true Commandant, you're good. I love the clip, shows he actually cares.

He was smashing his stick on glass and didn't see the coach there. 15 seconds before it happened he was highsticked on the ice and the ref missed it.

He looked right at the coach twice before he swung his stick...

He looked right at the coach twice before he swung his stick...

Watch it again. He doesn't turn his head all of the way around. When he finally does it's swinging the stick, then later to apologize.

I love that coach though. "Notes notes notes whoa was the... oh, it's alright Alex. Back to my notes."

Andrei, Sergei and Mikhail are from Belarus. I'm all for avoiding Belarus.

Perezhogin made a good career decision.

Valentenko stayed in Russia. Probably a good career decision as well.

Emelin was a top blueliner in Russia and wasn't going to come to Montreal if he had to play in Hamilton. I didn't like the demands I heard but after seeing the way he plays, I can completely understand them.

Skill is skill. People always complain about "headcases" and "egotistical" players until they score goals and win games. People were treating Kovalev like he was Lafleur just because he scored 30 goals.

Radulov would probably push a healthy Gionta to the third line and be a top six point producer for the Canadiens. Especially if Roy is coaching him. Radulov isn't so much a headcase as he's a fierce competitor.

That all said,I would still rather get a draft choice

Well another dumb signing by a GM - $5m for the always injured Hemsky. price for 20 goal 40-50 players continues to rise.

Well another dumb signing by a GM - $5m for the always injured Hemsky. price for 20 goal 40-50 players continues to rise.

Last season, 50 points got you 91st in scoring for all players.

The price rises because players are not really hitting the net as much right now.