Bulldogs vs Griffins, Feb. 22, 7 PM

dlbalr

For the third time in less than three weeks, the Bulldogs travel to Grand Rapids to take on their division rival, the Griffins. Brian Willsie is expected to return from injury while it is unknown if Ty Conklin, demoted yesterday, will start for Grand Rapids.

ham09_500.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Andreas Engqvist (16)

Assists: Frederic St-Denis (19)

PIMS: Zack FitzGerald (184)

+/-: Ian Schultz (+6)

gr09_500.jpg

Active scoring leaders:

Goals: Jamie Johnson (18)

Assists: Gustaf Nyquist (31)

PIMS: Garnet Exelby (150)

+/-: Doug Janik (+14)

Puck drop is at 7:00 PM EST and can be listened to by clicking this link: http://cham.player.amri.ca/

More injury notes - Conboy is out for the season as most should know by now while Dumont, Fortier, and Masse are all out 2-3 weeks. The first two have upper body injuries while Masse's is lower body. Stejskal and Dame-Malka are healthy scratches.

don't know if you would call it irony, but I find French Cdn referee Jean Hebert (#43 in your programs) seems to give the Dogs the most trouble, tonite and most of the games I've seen in person the last few years that he has officiated (but we know the AHL-NHL uses the Peter Principle re promotion so he'll probably be driving the Habs nuts next year).

I keep thinking Ian Schulz is not playing at 100% and there must be an injury that is not being disclosed. They really missed Gabe Dumont tonight and am afraid by the time he, Masse and Fortier are back, the team will be out of playoff contention. I'm not sure if Lawson had been healthy, that the outcome would have been much different.