Load up on waiver players?

Habs27

There is no denying that we are definitely in sell mode and in four days our lineup will look very different, with moen andrei k, darche, campoli, nokelainen, and weber all up for grabs. And I don't have any pipe dreams that we will make the playoffs, so let's sell and get a good return in this sellers market.(not even going to guess on returns but they seem high to me so far especially d men) and hopefully end up with a top 5 draft pick to and to our young talented core. But here is my idea to finish the season , fill our holes with young prospects and tough waiver players to make the games at least interesting. Not really sure exactly who to pick up but here is a quick line up.

Cole des patches

Bourque plek Gomez

Geoffrion Eller Blunden

White Leblanc rosehill

Staubitz

Georges subban

Kaberle emelin

Diaz

Clitsome

Not sold on the waiver picks but could make the lineup tougher and give the prospects a chance to play. Plus im sure there will be more/better waiver players, and injuries so more youth will crack the line up?

And I know it's probably more complicated than this but

What do you guys think?

Just so it's out there, it's a 48 hour dispatch window meaning the players waived today (Rolston, Clitsome, Staubitz, Kolanos, and ex-Hab prospect Ryan Russell) don't get claimed until Monday meaning if the Habs really wanted one, they would have a fair amount of time to get that spot open.

There is no denying that we are definitely in sell mode and in four days our lineup will look very different, with moen andrei k, darche, campoli, nokelainen, and weber all up for grabs. And I don't have any pipe dreams that we will make the playoffs, so let's sell and get a good return in this sellers market.(not even going to guess on returns but they seem high to me so far especially d men) and hopefully end up with a top 5 draft pick to and to our young talented core. But here is my idea to finish the season , fill our holes with young prospects and tough waiver players to make the games at least interesting. Not really sure exactly who to pick up but here is a quick line up.

Cole des patches

Bourque plek Gomez

Geoffrion Eller Blunden

White Leblanc rosehill

Staubitz

Georges subban

Kaberle emelin

Diaz

Clitsome

Not sold on the waiver picks but could make the lineup tougher and give the prospects a chance to play. Plus im sure there will be more/better waiver players, and injuries so more youth will crack the line up?

And I know it's probably more complicated than this but

What do you guys think?

Anything to boost the entertainment or effort these deadbeats have been putting forth