2012 Trade Deadline Central

dlbalr

I don't know but PG better be on those phones doing something. I can't take watching 7 defenseman anymore.

I like the Staubitz move, if i remember correctly he can throw them pretty good, stands up for team mates.

I had a feeling i would be let down by lack of movement.

I don't know but PG better be on those phones doing something. I can't take watching 7 defenseman anymore.

I like the Staubitz move, if i remember correctly he can throw them pretty good, stands up for team mates.

Same I can't stand the whole 7 defenseman thing and if Markov comes back then it'll get worse.

They will just dress 8 dmen, put on each wing with Gomez on the 4th line.

They need to do something with the centers period. You are going know where fast with DD, Pleks and Eller as your top 3 guys.

Well it looks like the habs are done. A banner day for PG. I am guessing he may be the next to go.

I think he has made some good moves but when you are in the basement you need to get of some drift wood, get younger and acquire more young players.

I guess it's one more dissapointment this year.

But i guess the good news is they should be picking in the top 3.

They will just dress 8 dmen, put on each wing with Gomez on the 4th line.

They need to do something with the centers period. You are going know where fast with DD, Pleks and Eller as your top 3 guys.

DD will become a wing. we only need one guy and will get him at draft

Staubitz is an awful hockey player. All he does is help us tank

• Upvote 1

Nashville gave up a 1st round pick for Paul Gaustad and 4th round pick.

Considering Habs were one of the few sellers this deadline moving only 2 players (counting Gill) is disapointing. So we still have 3 impending UFAs and 7 defensemen with Markov a possible 8th.

Really?

I thought he waskind of  like White only bigger and tougher. A 4th liner who bangs the other team? I  will pass judgement on him after i see him play.

he cleared waivers twice this yr. habs grabbed him as a cheap body on re-entry waivers. he's here for this year and nothing more. helps us tank

Very Very disappointing day. once again we did nothing, I wanted more picks, we got s on a stick. not real happy with the large breasts trade, he was worth more imo. But it is what it is we have great possibillities for nex t year so buck up fork ups next year is around the corner and I can go golfing with no distractions.