Malone - Stamkos - St. Louis

Wyman - Pyatt - Connolly

Angelidis - Hall - Segal

Labrie - Smith - Wallace

Brewer - Clark

Gervais - Lee

Commodore - Oberg

Mathieu Garon

Kinda sad that Geoffrion's debut is all we have to look forward to. A 24 year old who hasn't been able to stay in the league.

According to Trotz it was because Nashville had other guys up on the depth chart like Wilson and Smith that pushed him down to the minors. It was similar with Lars Eller in his last season with St. Louis but I don't think any of us are complaining.

Hope the young guys all get a regular shift and lots of ice time and the 4th line gets lots of rest on bench, as none are in future plan past April 7th i doubt?

Also be nice to see Cole and Pacioretty both sneek closer to 30 goal plateau.

That's one way of looking at it. Another is this. Geoffrion didn't turn pro until he was 22, staying in college for a full 4 year term, so he's only in his 2nd year as a pro. He suffered a serious cut to his wrist in training camp this fall, and had difficulty gripping his stuck after a few weeks passed. The team gave him some starts to begin the season, but I don't believe he was 100%, and had a slow start. Then he suffered an arm injury in November, which set him back some; he was later sent to the minors. Maybe he struggled with the coping with the setbacks. Other young players got a chance to play, did well and passed him in the depth chart. To my way of thinking, the first 3/4's of this season were a set back for him, but now he's got a 2nd chance with the Habs. I'm willing to cut him some slack.

Kinda sad that Geoffrion's debut is all we have to look forward to. A 24 year old who hasn't been able to stay in the league.

Campoli worst player in NHL?

He is the best tanker we have

and Malone is such a douche

I love Emelin he thought Malone played the puck.

Tom Pyatt on the Bolts PP

HAHAHAHAHA

Boucher is trolling the Habs.,

This should be a 5 min PP for the Habs.

Guess this is where Staubizzzzz

Gawd I hate Malone ! I wish Bourque had been on the ice for that shift. He would have taken care of him.

Pathetic.

Campoli is not worthy of an NHL roster spot. So is Weber.

And Plekanec is awful tonight.

5 minutes of PP and only one good scoring chance. Disgusting.

True 'dat. Circle April 4th on your calendar, as the date Tampa plays the Habs next in Montreal. Something to look forward to in this bleak Habs season.

Or Staubitz.