GDT: 17 more games...

I'll be watching this one during a slow day at work.

From what I know:

Patches - DD - Cole

Geoffrion - Plek - White

Bourque - Eller - Palushaj

Staubitz - Gomez - Nokia/Darche

Gorges - Subban

Emelin - Diaz

Kaberle - Weber

Price

vs.

Setoguchi - Brodziak - Car Crash

Palmeri - Cullen - Clutterbuck

Johnson - Christansen - Powe

Veilleux - Peters - Patches favourite player

Scandella - Spurgeon

Falk - Gilbert

Foster - Prosser

Backstrom

vs.

Setoguchi - Brodziak - Car Crash

Palmeri - Cullen - Clutterbuck

Johnson - Christansen - Powe

Veilleux - Peters - Patches favourite player

Scandella - Spurgeon

Falk - Gilbert

Foster - Prosser

Backstrom

Chara is a 4th liner on Minny now? Missed that deal on deadline day...

Chara is a 4th liner on Minny now? Missed that deal on deadline day...

Silly me remembers when Pacioretty was drafted, Pierre McGuire I think said that his favourite player was Jed Ortemeyer and if the Canadiens wanted a Jed type player so badly, they should just sign him in the summer.

Silly me remembers when Pacioretty was drafted, Pierre McGuire I think said that his favourite player was Jed Ortemeyer and if the Canadiens wanted a Jed type player so badly, they should just sign him in the summer.

And yet some would see him as our GM.

• Upvote 1

I'm one of those folks. IMHO, he's the front runner for the job. Remember McGuire is on a first name basis with Geoff Molson.

And yet some would see him as our GM.

Nice goal by PK !

I would of rather saved this win ( well good effort) for against the Leafs........Those are the only games I wanna win this year. Vs. the Leafs and Bruins.

Must confess.. I'm also watching tennis.. dirtballers in Acapulco.

Is this the season's turning point? No?..OK

I'm not happy, but I'm not out for blood either. Number one I'm not smart enough to know who to stab and secondly I view this as the season of one bad medical call. And it was probably a pretty good call too.. just didn't happen for unforseen reasons.

When is Markov back? Is it ok to cry when he skates out?

For GOOD reasons?

:hyper:

Nice check from SubeyDubeyDo. He did. Sure is fun having him on our team.

I would of rather saved this win ( well good effort) for against the Leafs........Those are the only games I wanna win this year. Vs. the Leafs and Bruins.

Good point.

I LOVE RYAN WHITE.

Love? That was despicable, jumping the same guy he had a staged fight with earlier. We're already short a forward with Palushaj out and he goes and does that? Inexcusable. I'd be tempted to nail him to the bench, it's clear his head isn't in the game. There's giving a guy a shove for a late tap and then there's what he did, beyond overboard and unnecessary.

• Upvote 1

Love? That was despicable, jumping the same guy he had a staged fight with earlier. We're already short a forward with Palushaj out and he goes and does that? Inexcusable. I'd be tempted to nail him to the bench, it's clear his head isn't in the game. There's giving a guy a shove for a late tap and then there's what he did, beyond overboard and unnecessary.

It's not often that it happens but I completely disagree. Minnesota started with their own tactics down 2-0... I completely respect what he did there.

Wild Habs game though so far, quite literally!

Agreed it was dumb. These are the types of stupid things that hurt you with a tough guy, and if they happen too often will see you out of the league

I'm all for defending the goalie but thats a little overboard by White. If the same thing happened by someone else against us we'd call it dirty.

Definitely a dirty play... but I didn't mind it as much as I should. :ph34r:

I hate Jed.

Where's the RDS HD?

As for what White did I love it.

Guys were going after Price

all these games are meaningless so someone touches the star you take action.

Not shrug it off, the Habs missed Ryan White big time all season.