GDT: 17 more games...

YOu got to be kidding me - there was ZERO defence on both goals. The first one was a rebound of the post. The second a cross crease play.

The less ability a person has to actually analyze the play, the more likely they are to blame most goals on the goalie.

Price's puck handling in the last five minutes shot my blood pressure up 10 points

Edited by miklin

You are dead to me.

:clap:

As a hab fan:

-Hate the bruins.

-Hate the Leafs.

-Hate the flyers.

And growing up in Calgary as a habs fan - hate the flames.

YOu got to be kidding me - there was ZERO defence on both goals. The first one was a rebound of the post. The second a cross crease play.

Wow, is this Price worship everywhere. Say one thing negative about OUR CAREY and everyone comes out.

As a hab fan:

-Hate the bruins.

-Hate the Leafs.

-Hate the flyers.

I don't live in Canada,and I never really considered the Leafs a rivl. They've always sucked to much to be relevant. i hope we aren't heading in that direction

I don't live in Canada,and I never really considered the Leafs a rivl. They've always sucked to much to be relevant. i hope we aren't heading in that direction

The way the CBC and TSN builds up the leafs and takes shots at the habs, is enough of a reason to hate the leafs.

• Upvote 1

As a hab fan:

-Hate the bruins.

-Hate the Leafs.

-Hate the flyers.

I won't ever forgive the Flames for 1988. To this day, old as he is, I think I'd be tempted to punch Lanny McDonald in the mustache if given the opportunity.

The way the CBC and TSN builds up the leafs and takes shots at the habs, is enough of a reason to hate the leafs.

EXACTLY!!!

I won't ever forgive the Flames for 1988. To this day, old as he is, I think I'd be tempted to punch Lanny McDonald in the mustache if given the opportunity.

EXACTLY!!!

I'm still pissed that the goal the flames scored when Bearcat Murrey ran out on the ice counted.

you're right-Glenn Healey hates everyone but the Leafs. At least we didn't have to listen to Bob Cole invent a game as usual. I'm sorry I slagged Price but he looked so lacadaisical (sp?) in the last five minutes. Kudos for the shoot out win.

(ps-I'm not a Boston fan-the goalie in my avatar is a family friend Jeff Maund who played for the AHL Providence Bruins-now plays for Dundas in the Ontario Senior AAA League-I'm always looking for one of his game worn jerseys)

you're right-Glenn Healey hates everyone but the Leafs.

Healy is interesting. He loves the Leafs as a fan but hates the Leaf organization. He thought they were gonna give him an office job and passed him up for Ferguson. You'll hear him take pot shots at the organization all of the time because of that.

TSN reporting the booing at the end of the game was because of the blown 3 goal lead. Do these jokers even watch the game? Or are they not allowed to say it was the officials falling asleep on the ice?

TSN reporting the booing at the end of the game was because of the blown 3 goal lead. Do these jokers even watch the game? Or are they not allowed to say it was the officials falling asleep on the ice?

That's typical of the way TSN covers the habs.

Garbage pairing. I can't remember ever disliking a Hab more than Campoli.Isn't there someone in Hamilton that we can give some NHL time to ( Nash,St.denis ? )

Nash hasn't played all year with a shoulder injury.

Why get rid of Campoli? I thought we were going for the pick? lol

We are hoping for a top pick and tis why Campoli is allowed to play, have no fear it is not cause he such a super d-man and kind of like Gomez, he is pretty worthless but is signed, so might as well dress him.

And leave as many AHLers down there to try and make playoffs.

Why get rid of Campoli? I thought we were going for the pick? lol

Ya, let him play. Sure, he's terrible. But in a season where the team has lost some of that classy feel, putting him on waivers seems like another example. Let him try and earn a contract for next year, with another team.