Leafs vs. Habs, Toronto Sports Network Edition

The Toronto Maple Leafs have fired their head coach Ron Wilson. This is big news. There's like five videos about it on the TSN.ca website and it is all they can talk about right now on Sportscentre. It's Wilson Fire fever there right now. In case you didn't know, the best known rivalry in hockey is playing tonight but who cares because that's not as important as RON WILSON BEING FIRED AS HEAD COACH OF THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS. This is so important that TSN had to link to a video from CP24 discussing the move instead of just their own usual network of analysts and head bobbers. They even had to steal poor ol' John Lu and make him even talk about RON WILSON BEING FIRED AS HEAD COACH OF THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS.

Games starts at RON WILSON BEING FIRED AS HEAD COACH OF THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS.

Expected Lines.

Toronto - Who knows because Randy Carlyle might juggle lines due to RON WILSON BEING FIRED AS HEAD COACH OF THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

Montreal

Engvist and Leblanc were called up for this game.

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole

Geoffrion-Plekanec-White

Bourque-Eller-Leblanc

Nokelainen-Engvist-Staubitz

Gorges-Subban

Emelin-Weber

Kaberle-Campoli

Carey Price

Peter Budaj

For those curious, Montreal has eight injuries (Markov, Gionta, Gomez, Moen, Palushaj, Blunden, Diaz, Darche) while the Leafs have none. Toronto is also expected to play Gustavsson. It's expected to be an intense night because Montreal is tanking but they have to beat the Leafs while the Leafs are accidentally tanking and this lead to RON WILSON BEING FIRED AS HEAD COACH OF THE TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS

Go Habs Go

• Upvote 3

If that's all it takes, then I pray it happens.

I'd like to hear the "fire Gauthier" chants tonight.

Yeah, nobody will know whether to chant it in English or French.

Well at least we do know there will probably be a protest if the chanting is not in French.

MoLG that was a brilliant intro haha!

Laughed thoroughly!

And accurate...

"That was a beautiful goal my Eric Cole!"

"And check out Carlyle on the bench...

I swear, Blake Geoffrion is going to do an end to end rush, curl up to the blueline and unleash a slapshot so fierce that it rips through the netting of Gustavsson's glove into the net. Blake will then look up to the rafters at the retired numbers of his grandfather and great grandfather with a smile and a nod...

And Glenn Healey will say, "oh, Randy Carlyle won't like that."

If that's true about trying to get Cherry fired, Burke is more of a weasel than I thought.

It can't be true. Burke must know that Cherry is almost untouchable. Don could be caught burning crosses on Subban's front yard and it wouldn't matter (as long as he said he was mistaken... he thought it was the house of "one o' dem frenchies."