Habs vs Flames, March 6, 9 PM EST

dlbalr

Max with 28 already? If Grabovski get's 5.5 million, we're going to have open the vault to lock Max up.

Max is still RFA and lets see what the new CBA has to say.

JOIN IN LIBATION FOR CELEBRATION OF WHAT MAY COME AND LAMENT OUR BELOVED CANADIEN LOST

:habslogo: C'est bon :habslogo:

I like him but Grant McCagg (former habs scout, current TSN/McKeen's writer) is telling all who will listen that Timmins thinks Grigo is too risky and too inconsistent. I bet he's after Galchenyuk.

I like him but Grant McCagg (former habs scout, current TSN/McKeen's writer) is telling all who will listen that Timmins thinks Grigo is too risky and too inconsistent. I bet he's after Galchenyuk.

I hope Montreal wins the draft lottery. Watched some more Yak and my Sting friends keep raving about him, saying he's Stamkos quality. I won't start saying that about his ability but it's a big compliment anyhow.

I love how I find things out on Habsworld. I'm a busy man lol. Cheers. Here's to libation for our Habs. Drink a cold soldier for me Commandant.