Habs @ Vancouver, March 10 22:00

sakiqc

I really didn't get why Subban and Markov weren't on the PP together. Instead, Markov gets saddled with the giveaway machine Campoli. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!

I really didn't get why Subban and Markov weren't on the PP together.  Instead, Markov gets saddled with the giveaway machine Campoli. DUMB, DUMB, DUMB!

Easing a guy back into the lineup in his first game back is dumb? Keeping a PP unit that has a goal in 6 straight games is dumb??

Easing a guy back into the lineup in his first game back is dumb? Keeping a PP unit that has a goal in 6 straight games is dumb??

Playing a guy on the PP, to give him a chance to score and contribute is a chance to boast his confidence. Playing him with a giveaway machine like Campoli in his first game back is DUMB, STUPID and IDIOTIC!

Kaberle with a rusty Markov is not a pairing I want to see again tonight.

A rusty Markov still has looked 100 times better then Kaberle.

Hmm, how much better would we be with Higgins over Gomez in our lineup - I won't bother asking about McDonough, or I may start crying. Those that thought that was a great deal - forget about McDonough, who would you rather have on the team right now, Higgins or Gomez???

Playing a guy on the PP, to give him a chance to score and contribute is a chance to boast his confidence. Playing him with a giveaway machine like Campoli in his first game back is DUMB, STUPID and IDIOTIC!

A rusty Markov still has looked 100 times better then Kaberle.

Disagree on both points. PP is working, and Markov blew the play for the breakaway.

<p>

Markov blew the play for the breakaway.

Exactly, his head is ahead of his legs right now.  The old Markov could have made the pinch he made and recovered, but right now his skating isn't good enough for that. It'll come, maybe not til next season, but there is a ton of rust on those legs.

Eller is looking pretty good today. I really wish he was playing with a better player then Bourque!

I know this won't help the tank, but I really hope the habs can pull out a win for Price in his home province.

Eller is looking pretty good today. I really wish he was playing with a better player then Bourque!

Eller is looking great and deserving some real wingers. Subban is having an aesome game! Very physical. He loves hitting Henrick

I know this won't help the tank, but I really hope the habs can pull out a win for Price in his home province.

Oh hell ya me too. I'm cheering for the habs

I'd love to see the result of the Leafs/Flyers game repeated here.

I don't know, i was actually rooting for the leafs for a change. They are out of the playoffs, so I want them to finish higher in the standings, so they get a worse draft position.

Crap Kesler.

I put that one on Markov. He drifted to the wrong side and left Emelin in the dark.

Completely.  Another symptom of his rink rust. I think he'll be like this all this season, I hope people aren't expecting too much from him

Completely. Another symptom of his rink rust. I think he'll be like this all this season, I hope people aren't expecting too much from him

I just want his knee to hold up and for him to feel confident in his knee.

Nice 'prospect' goal, Leblanc to Geoffrion. Hope to see a Staubitz-Kassian rematch in the third period.

Off topic, but that Giroux move in the shootout was sick, vs TO.

No kidding...as good as it gets.