Leino-Hodgson-Pominville

Gerbe-Roy-Boyes

Kaleta-Ellis-Tropp

Ehrhoff-Sulzer

Leopold-Myers

Weber-Regehr

Miller

0ERW4.png

Puck drop is at 7 PM EST on TSN and RDS.

So sakiqc informed me he won't be able to keep his GDT streak going; here is a little placeholder for when I get home, I'll try and edit in the lines and whatnot later.

What we do know is Budaj gets the nod in goal and Desharnais is apparently probable to play.  If he does, Leblanc has to go back to Hamilton or the Habs must adjust the callup to a non-emergency one (burning #2 off their limit of 4 - Palushaj's 'paper recall' is the first from what I can gather).  For Buffalo, Vanek has been upgraded from doubtful to a game-time decision.

We've burned 2, Palushaj and Geoffrion

Geoffrion was termed an emergency callup as per Gauthier's presser after the deadline.

ah... but wouldn't it have switched to a regular callup at some point since then? He hasn't been going up and down like Leblanc has.

ah... but wouldn't it have switched to a regular callup at some point since then? He hasn't been going up and down like Leblanc has.

The Habs haven't been healthy enough to be at 12 forwards without Geoffrion in the lineup. Emergency recalls are sent down in the order they're recalled so this appears to be the pecking order for demotion:

Engqvist (at the times he's up)

Leblanc

Geoffrion

Palushaj (Gauthier also called his an emergency but as he sent him down first, I don't think that'll fly).

Assuming Leblanc goes down, that puts Geoffrion in the next spot when Blunden/Darche/Moen/Gionta return. If Leblanc stays and they change it to non-emergency, he'd be taken off the list altogether meaning once again Geoffrion is next on the demotion list. Unfortunately tracking these things is a bit of an inexact science but that's my take.

We better lose. We are not making the playoffs so every win at this point can hurt our draft pick. Worse, the leafs appear to be demonstrating how to tank better then us.

Agreed. At best, an Overtime win wouldn't be too bad.

Thx for starting the thread dlbalr. Didn't want to break my perfect 2-0 record when starting the gamethread ;)

Here I was wondering if you couldn't do it because you were on "Team Tank" and your threads were having too much success. :P

Here I was wondering if you couldn't do it because you were on "Team Tank" and your threads were having too much success. :P

TEAM TANK!! TEAM TANK!! TEAM TANK!!

Well Patches is done for the year.

Once that skate comes off he wont be able to put a skate on for a month.

What a glove save by Budaj.

Didn't hit his foot, I think it hit the side of his leg closer to the knee.

This team is pissing me off. Budaj decides to pitch his best games of the season once the playoffs are out of reach. Nice.

Wow, how often is it that Markov is turned inside out like a pretzel!

On the bright side - it helps the tank.

wow nice goal.

Thats the rust on Markov I was talking about. His side to side agility and pivots will take time.

Big time takes a while to get that back without playing for almost a year and a half.