Habs vs Sabres, Mar. 12, 7 PM

dlbalr

While I think the tank is dead, if Pacioretty is hurt for any length of time, it might be back on.

I don't care about the tank as much as MaxPac's health. he really deserves to have a fully healthy year and hopefully hit the 35 goals and 65 point mark.

Big time takes a while to get that back without playing for almost a year and a half.

this is pretty much pre-season for him.

I seem to be in the minority that is happy that Budaj is playing well. He needs to string a few quality starts together to show whoever is coaching next year that he can handle a larger workload and that Price doesn't need to lead the league in games again. Having stinkers isn't going to achieve that.

I seem to be in the minority that is happy that Budaj is playing well. He needs to string a few quality starts together to show whoever is coaching next year that he can handle a larger workload and that Price doesn't need to lead the league in games again. Having stinkers isn't going to achieve that.

Thats very true.

Budaj has yet to be pulled this year though.

Markov's definitely rusty, but that's okay. Let him finish the year and show he can still play. His agility will be back with some ice time under his belt. He's awesome either way, I'm glad he's back.

And hey, everyone's got to acknowledge Saku Koivu playing his 1000th game tonight. I know I have my Koivu jersey on tonight. Helluva guy.

Thats very true.

Budaj has yet to be pulled this year though.

I don't think Price has either come to think of it. I wouldn't use the fact he hasn't been yanked as evidence he can play more but rather the coaching staff not wanting to pull the old switcharoo. Coming into tonight, he has allowed less than 3 goals only 3 times in 10 starts. That's the type of stat that needs to improve.

Forgive my ignorance but who is the guy behind the bench with Randy? Why is he back there? What qualifications does he bring to the table? If I remember correctly, the brass upstairs sent him down to monitor the team or something to that effect.

Forgive my ignorance but who is the guy behind the bench with Randy? Why is he back there? What qualifications does he bring to the table? If I remember correctly, the brass upstairs sent him down to monitor the team or something to that effect.

Assistant GM Larry Carriere. Former player, many years in NHL management.

Lets remember that when it comes to coaching credentials he has about the same as Kirk Muller when Muller was originally hired by the Habs. Or the same as when they made Guy Carbonneau was named an assistant to Gainey.

Never heard of him

Assistant GM Larry Carriere. Former player, many years in NHL management.

Lets remember that when it comes to coaching credentials he has about the same as Kirk Muller when Muller was originally hired by the Habs. Or the same as when they made Guy Carbonneau was named an assistant to Gainey.

Never heard of him. At least Kirk and Carbo I grew up watching and admiring. What kind of player was he? Nevermind..I'm being lazy. I'll just google him after the game . Thanks though

God damnit

Never heard of him

Never heard of him.  At least Kirk and Carbo I grew up watching and admiring. What kind of player was he? Nevermind..I'm being lazy. I'll just google him after the game . Thanks though

Plenty of journeymen players make great coaches

This piece of crap team is determined to screw the draft. I just don't get it. They play like crap for months until they are out of it. Now, when the silver lining it there, they work their tails off to ensure we don't get the draft pick.

I am so frustrated. This is probably the only time all season they tied it up in the dying seconds.

So we pick up another point we don't need.

I guess some people will be happy with a few wins, a 9th pick, and no playoffs. I am watching them squander the only chance we have had at a top 3 pick in my lifetime. (the Crosby lottery excepted).

So we pick up another point we don't need.

I guess some people will be happy with a few wins, a 9th pick, and no playoffs. I am watching them squander the only chance we have had at a top 3 pick in my lifetime. (the Crosby lottery excepted).

I hope they lose them all but realistically i see us picking 5

This piece of crap team is determined to screw the draft. I just don't get it. They play like crap for months until they are out of it. Now, when the silver lining it there, they work their tails off to ensure we don't get the draft pick.

I am so frustrated. This is probably the only time all season they tied it up in the dying seconds.

They are not "working their tails off to ensure we don't get the draft pick". They are not even thinking about the draft yet. I can't say I mind the mentality... I know if I were playing for the habs or any team for that matter I'd want to work my hardest to be the best that I could be on any given night. I don't mind getting a high draft pick naturally but for some fans to expect the team to actually try to tank is a bit ridiculous. I'd worry about the team a lot more than I do if they had the mentality that they needed an 18 year old next year to be their saviour.