Sens @ Habs GDT

Commandant

It was really nice to see Carey stop 3 of the hottest shooters in the shootout. Alfredsson had not been stopped all year, and we all know how good Michalek is. It'll be good for his confidence.

I understand the sentiment of a few people here who didn't want to see us win, but even with the 2 points, we're still in 15th in the east...so no harm done!

I'm really starting to think that we won't need to do too much next year. A few tweeks here and there and we can be competitive. Obviously, we need to drop some of the huge contracts and dead weight (Gomez, Campoli...and if we're lucky maybe even Kaberle).

Barely.. one point and we jump several spots. The other teams seem to get it and are racing to the bottom.

Other teams play each other coming up, they cant both lose.

And Isles canes have recent points

Barely.. one point and we jump several spots. The other teams seem to get it and are racing to the bottom.

Let's hope Carolina, the Islanders and (i can't believe i'm about to say this) the Leafs win their next games! They all have a game in hand.

Oh well.

Habs have not won a home game in regulation since the Red Wings game before all star break.

Stat was wrong beat the jets 3-0 on super bowl weekend.

Still 7 home games without a regulation win though