Habs @ Sens; 7pm CBC and RDS

Commandant

m1habs.jpg

@

senatorschoke.jpg

Storyline: Ottawa enters tonight's game just 1 point back of the Division Leading, Teddy Bears of Beantown. When Montreal's team of tankers meets up with Ottawa's team of Natural Choke Artists in a game of this importance, what battle of wills will win out?

That line-up has 2 losses written all over it this weekend.

Yea, Really. What has Price done. The person who wrote the article must have missed the stat on 70% of his losses the habs scored a whopping 1 or less goals. Maybe he is talking about his offensive production.

Markov hurt already? Who would have figured that. Hopefully it's nothing but you never iknow with that guy.

4-1 Sens

3-2 Islanders.

haha great gdt.

I looked at the preview on NHL.com...

"It's been a trying season for the Canadiens in general and Carey Price in particular."

What has Carey done wrong??

i concer with gdt comment

and NHL.com is just another Toronto-centric group isnt it, so they just look strictly at Prices stats or wins to decide if he is doing well or not, cause they dont follow non-leaf canadian teams.

So, just ignore likely ignorant (uninformed) views of Habs and their players as "white-noise" and i would guess you likely know more about Price's play this year than that author.

Has there been a month he hasnt be the best player? Is there many other teams who wouldn't kill to have a solid steady young star netminder like him? If Price ever went down with injury, then you would see his importance, and same can be said for Subban.

So far, we are working at screwing the draft and I am starting to think Ottawa is throwing these games. I would think they would want to jump over Boston, but maybe they don't care and just enjoy screwing our draft.

So far, we are working at screwing the draft and I am starting to think Ottawa is throwing these games. I would think they would want to jump over Boston, but maybe they don't care and just enjoy screwing our draft.

I really dont think the players think this way.

Chris lee is working hard to help us, if only Ottawa could get a bounce.

I really dont think the players think this way.

Probably not, but some might. I bet Des is not interested in helping us draft a big number one center. :)

So far, they've had the fights and physical play. I'm waiting for Chris Lee to call his usual bad calls against the Habs. There's still at least 40 minutes of play for that.

Lets hope we play one hell of a game and lose by 1 goal in regulation. Lots of physical play, fights all over the ice and overall fun crash and bang hockey.

Just when I think Subban is starting to learn that he can't take stupid penalties, he takes 2 - the fight (with the defence corps the Habs have, fighting is not an option, period) and the stupidity with Neil with 5 seconds left. There's 5 seconds left, don't tackle him and throw a couple gloved shots at the head. Nokelainen isn't helping his case to stay in the lineup either.

Seriously.. Ottawa is throwing the game. They can't be this friggin bad. Simple passes and they just give the puck away.

They are ottawa and they need to win this. Choking is a more likely explanation.