GDT 8 game 76 Habs at Flyers

JMMR

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I meant the official "e" that'll be posted next to Montreal Canadiens just like the Oilers & Blue Jacket's already are in the standings.  We'll be the 3rd to be officially eliminated.  What a season :(

Yeah, like I said, I couldn't care less if its tonight or we put it off to Monday. We aren't getting in, might as well tank it up.

Meh, you win some you lose some.

It's now all about getting this franchise going in the right direction.

Agreed, I think most of us came to grips with the fact that this season was a wash sometime in December-January. Every season, at least one team that was expected to do well ends up going belly-up. It was our turn this year. The main thing now is to make the right moves and rebound strong.

Agreed, I think most of us came to grips with the fact that this season was a wash sometime in December-January. Every season, at least one team that was expected to do well ends up going belly-up. It was our turn this year. The main thing now is to make the right moves and rebound strong.

I'd say they will. There's been all this discussion on if Markov is going to ever be the same player and last night in Philly I thought he at least looked like a reflection of his former self. Skating pretty well, playing solid D, finishing +1 despite limited minutes. Next season I bet we'll see a little slower Markov but it'll be the Markov that makes his teammates better. Subban will also be looking how we expect him to look after his sophomore year (He's almost matched last years numbers with more minutes and a better +/-. The flack he gets is unbelievable).

I think I'm most excited about the future of the Canadiens. Gallagher, Beaulieu and Tinordi I think are going to be great for the Habs and whoever we draft in June is going to make this team that much better. If Price, Pacioretty, Subban and Eller keep going where they are going we won't need much more than solid veteran support to become an NHL powerhouse. I was hoping for a bigger tank but I'm convinced we don't need. We just need time.

We're officially eliminated.  Embarrasing

Meh, whether it was friday or saturday or next week, didnt really matter we all knew it was coming. Hanging on for 2 or 3 more days wouldnt have stopped the inevitable, and its been inevitable since at least the stretch after the Allstar game, if not before then.

Meh, whether it was friday or saturday or next week, didnt really matter we all knew it was coming. Hanging on for 2 or 3 more days wouldnt have stopped the inevitable, and its been inevitable since at least the stretch after the Allstar game, if not before then.

OIlers are up 5-2 today, so in less than an hour will be sittin in 29th spot. And if can start resting some players that would be nice and finish the last 6 going 2-3-1 or something like that should clinch at minimum a top 3 pick.

But puttin cart before horse.

OIlers are up 5-2 today, so in less than an hour will be sittin in 29th spot. And if can start resting some players that would be nice and finish the last 6 going 2-3-1 or something like that should clinch at minimum a top 3 pick.

But puttin cart before horse.

Yeah if you look at the last 10 games say and average it out we will be a top 3 pick.