Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole

Bourque-Plekanec-Leblanc

Blunden-Eller-White

Palushaj-Nokelainen-Staubitz

Gorges-Subban

Markov-Emelin

Campoli-St-Denis

Price

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM EST on RDS, TSN, and FSN-Florida.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the Habs don't feel the same.

The best case scenario is that everyone just in front of them keeps winning, that then would allow the Habs to win without making the fans guilty about celebrating a victory.

No Geoffrion again tonight, it'd be nice if they just sent him back down already. Right now, playing time is what he really needs.

Agree or just sit Nokie.

Bench the vets who wont and should not be back.

Agree or just sit Nokie.

Bench the vets who wont and should not be back.

Nokelainen has been a lot better the last couple of weeks (he and Palushaj have a bit of chemistry it seems). Though the tanker would say that's all the more reason to sit him, the coaches will be keeping him for that reason. With Darche coming back soon (probably next week based on reports), that would be a good time to send Geoffrion back down without feeling guilty about keeping just 12 forwards around. He could get some major ice time in Hamilton who, as much as Derek overstates the 'Never say die Dogs' line, have played well enough to give themselves an outside playoff chance if they can get going on a good run.

Nokelainen has been a lot better the last couple of weeks (he and Palushaj have a bit of chemistry it seems). Though the tanker would say that's all the more reason to sit him, the coaches will be keeping him for that reason. With Darche coming back soon (probably next week based on reports), that would be a good time to send Geoffrion back down without feeling guilty about keeping just 12 forwards around. He could get some major ice time in Hamilton who, as much as Derek overstates the 'Never say die Dogs' line, have played well enough to give themselves an outside playoff chance if they can get going on a good run.

I hope he can be sent down and help them out, if he brings them to the playoffs it would be a huge confidence boost for him.

Man... how is Florida in 3rd :/ I mean like... that roster is okay... but I mean... Thoedore?? Really??

They have a solid back end.. I guess that can make up for some of it.. and a lot of backchecking forwards..

Florida's record is a mirage. Just look at the goal differential.

Team poised for a first round exit and they'll have a rough year next year imo.

Weak southeast division. Big shocker. Pretty sure more goals have been scored on Southeast teams than any other team in the league. If the Devils meet the Panthers it would take Jose Theodore thinking he's about to win the Vezina/Hart again to see a result that wasn't a second round birth for Jersey.

Washington/Buffalo down the wire will be a fun battle. I think Ovechkin is on fire right now. Wonder if he can carry them to eighth.

Weak southeast division. Big shocker. Pretty sure more goals have been scored on Southeast teams than any other team in the league. If the Devils meet the Panthers it would take Jose Theodore thinking he's about to win the Vezina/Hart again to see a result that wasn't a second round birth for Jersey.

Washington/Buffalo down the wire will be a fun battle. I think Ovechkin is on fire right now. Wonder if he can carry them to eighth.

Winnipeg has a pretty easy last 5 or so games! I'm hoping they can win em' all and beat em both :D!

GO HABS GO !!!!

GO HABS GO !!!!

GO HABS GO !!!!

Oh...er... nevermind... hmmm..Go to fridge.

Go watch movie.

What pressure..!