Habs shut Carey down for the last 3 games

sbhatt

Apparently he's having headaches. Brilliant move. Now if they can just convince Cole, Pacioretty, Gorges, and Subban to get 'wiped out by a nasty flu', we could be all but be assured of not collecting any more useless points.

Apparently he's having headaches. Brilliant move. Now if they can just convince Cole, Pacioretty, Gorges, and Subban to get 'wiped out by a nasty flu', we could be all but be assured of not collecting any more useless points.

Look at Budji's stats haha, we will be fine with them in the lineup. I hope Budji gets a little tweak in his leg and Mayer or Delmas gets in net :D!!!

Sucks if he can't play at the Worlds. For the last 3 games, meh, doesn't really matter I suppose. Hope he's okay. Sounds like Desharnais got him in practice... apparently our midgets are great at knocking out goalies.

This makes me slightly uneasy in that we'd better hope this isn't one of those 'bad' concussions that lingers and lingers. Price, Patches and PK are the core of our future - it'd be just our luck to have one become damaged goods.

If this is a lingering issue, it would set us back 5 years in team development..We would be lost without a healthy Price..We would go to a strength to a weakness in a nano second...It would cause a major ripple throughout the entire franchise because center wouldn't be the only glaring hole in this team...

If this is a Crosby type of deal, we will be picking in the lottery again next year, easily..

This was the right call and I hope it isn't too serious..

Edited by Blonde Demon

This is a bit of positive news:

While it may be assumed Montreal goaltender Carey Price would be off the list due to a concussion that has him out until the end of the schedule, Lowe said Team Canada has been informed he might be cleared for consideration.

“We’re told he considers playing for this team this year to be important,” said Lowe.

If Price might wind up getting clearance, there's a chance the symptoms won't be too significant. Gotta hope that's the case.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/World/2012/04/03/19590476.html

This is a bit of positive news:

[/size]

If Price might wind up getting clearance, there's a chance the symptoms won't be too significant. Gotta hope that's the case.

http://slam.canoe.ca...3/19590476.html

I'm completely convinced Price came to a practice hung over and the team said, "Hey! You wanna just take the rest of the season off? We can claim it's a concussion!"

• Upvote 1