2012 NHL Playoffs Thread

sakiqc

good old Chris Lee... 5 straight PP for Pens now, on some pretty soft calls. Don't worry, he will switch sides soon and go crazy the other way like in the first.

I think I prefer the game full of fights.

2 awesome games by Schneider.

Are there any takers for Luongo this off-season?, because i think if traded Schneider, the uproar over Halak trade would repeat itself on the left coast.

Super win for Sens.

2 awesome games by Schneider.

Are there any takers for Luongo this off-season?, because i think if traded Schneider, the uproar over Halak trade would repeat itself on the left coast.

Super win for Sens.

Well... I guess people could look at Tampa because Yzerman has a history with Lu, to a degree, being involved with him on Team Canada's roster and all. Plus he would be familiar with playing in that market.

Tampa would have to dump some salary back? Maybe Vinny?

Of course this would require the waiving of 2 NTCs, and probably the moving of Vinny to LW in Vancouver.

I could see it

Burrows-Sed-Sed

Vinny-Kestler-Hansen

Higgens-Lapierre-Booth

Bitz-Malhortra-Kassian

course they would have to move a lot of guys. Raymond will probably be on his way out in Vancouver.. plus there are a lot of fringe guys, Pahllson, Weise, Volpati, Ebbet and a few young guys to. A lot of roster guys on that team.

Loving that Benoit Pouliot took the late penalty, for the Caps' power play goal that put them up 4-3 in game five. Yeah, loving that.

There is nothing better than to watch the Bruins lose.

Yes! And especially if Pouliot is instrumental in the loss. I think the broons signed BP in part as a "screw you Habs" gesture, so this is sweet!

Well... I guess people could look at Tampa because Yzerman has a history with Lu, to a degree, being involved with him on Team Canada's roster and all. Plus he would be familiar with playing in that market.

There's a lot of rumours the Leafs will offer big for Luongo. Given Burke's problems with Gillis you know Gillis ain't giving him a deal.

Tampa makes more sense all things considered not cap. Vinny sure ain't going to Vancouver and neither would Stamkos or St. Louis. That leaves Malone (does Vancouver want him?).

There are other teams that'd make an offer. San Jose, Chicago, Columbus, Ottawa, Winnipeg, maybe even New Jersey.

There's a lot of rumours the Leafs will offer big for Luongo. Given Burke's problems with Gillis you know Gillis ain't giving him a deal.

Tampa makes more sense all things considered not cap. Vinny sure ain't going to Vancouver and neither would Stamkos or St. Louis. That leaves Malone (does Vancouver want him?).

There are other teams that'd make an offer. San Jose, Chicago, Columbus, Ottawa, Winnipeg, maybe even New Jersey.

What about Washington?

Marchant has become an embarrassing diver who constantly rolls around faking an injury. Bruins just got burned as he laid on the ice faking a head shot... no call. He took the next draw and crap starts...

That is at least the 3rd time I have seen him do this in this series and while the refs are not buying it, why on earth do they not call diving? Laps could get drilled into the boards and still get a diving call.

And perverly dives and they buy it. Brutal.

Marchant has become an embarrassing diver who constantly rolls around faking an injury. Bruins just got burned as he laid on the ice faking a head shot... no call. He took the next draw and crap starts...

That is at least the 3rd time I have seen him do this in this series and while the refs are not buying it, why on earth do they not call diving? Laps could get drilled into the boards and still get a diving call.

And perverly dives and they buy it. Brutal.

Marchand was bleeding... he wasn't faking. And that was clearly a trip. Take off the Boston-hate-goggles.

Marchand was bleeding... he wasn't faking. And that was clearly a trip. Take off the Boston-hate-goggles.

He was bleeding so bad he stays on the ice for the next draw? What the video of him constantly spinning around and holding his head in this series. As soon as the ref ignores it, he hops up unharmed and back into the play. Its a joke and nothing to do with liking or hating the Bruins. All they have to do is call the dive and he will stop. Since he gets away with it, I see the play in every game from him. You don't see this crap from Lucic or Chara.

Peverly was going down. I would buy it except throughout the game the Bruins drop as soon as someone touches their upper thigh. Its a big much. Note that it has been no secret that Boston complained about hooking and now we have had a few soft hooking calls in this game. Coincidence?

You know who else hates the Sens? Leafs fans.

J'accuse!

Hahahaha. To be honest, I dislike the Sens more than the Leafs.

1. Boston

2. Philly

3. Sens

4. Leafs

5. Hurricanes