Francis Bouillon discussion

dlbalr

I used to love that guy, still do. Always give 100%, no matter what! A real leader in the dressing room, quebecer, the media will love him and will be a positive influence. Also, not too expensive! Good move.

Loved him last time he was here. His treatment of Tucker is almost legendary but is he still as good?

From a Predators fan:

I thought he sucked in the 1st half, got back to normal 2nd half and was great in the playoffs. Gotta remember he was coming off of a concussion from the previous season. He's worth what they're paying, if not more.

I think D we're getting to expensive.

But man we're getting grittier.

Bouillon at 1.5 million is a insurance policy not ot rush any of our prospects.

But he is very injury prone as Armstrong but both with some upside.

Gorges and bouillon will have to play right D, I would be surprise to see the swiss cheese duo back.

But what a D corp for Hamilton. Nash, Tinordi, Weber, Ellis etc.

These are stop gap measures until the talent comes up. You have Tinordi, Beaulieu, I'm forgetting the other good D prospect.

Add Subban Emeil and Gorges in a few years then you have something.

wideman got 5.5 mill?

I don't like this.... we need a big top 4 dman, we have plenty of small #6/7s

I like Beef Bouillon, but you and Habs29 are absolutely right - at some point we need to bag both a top-4 defender and a legitimate top-6 LW. And that's without even beginning to think about the questionable situation at C. I'm sure MB is as aware of these issues as we are, but whether he can settle them during the UFA frenzy, or even over the course of the whole summer - that's another question.

I like Beef Bouillon, but you and Habs29 are absolutely right - at some point we need to bag both a top-4 defender and a legitimate top-6 LW. And that's without even beginning to think about the questionable situation at C.

I don't think we are done at forward. There is still time, money and room to add one of those.

But I do think we are done on defence. Thats why I hate this move, but still like Prust and Armstrong.

I don't think we are done at forward. There is still time, money and room to add one of those.

But I do think we are done on defence. Thats why I hate this move, but still like Prust and Armstrong.

Have Allen or Rozsival gone anywhere? Hard to keep track.

Not that I've seen, but how do we have the roster space.

Cripes, man, either of those guys is a significant upgrade on whatever garbage we were throwing out there last season. Sign first, sort the details out later. :B)

We need a top 4 D and a top center, but it won't be easy. There are not many and most are going to go for too much money / term. It makes more sense to wait and trade for someone later, or wait for next year's crop.

Sutter wants to make more next year then most owners make. Parise too. No thanks.

We need a top 4 D and a top center, but it won't be easy. There are not many and most are going to go for too much money / term. It makes more sense to wait and trade for someone later, or wait for next year's crop.

Sutter wants to make more next year then most owners make. Parise too. No thanks.

We don't need a top center with Galchenyuk drafted.

LOVE THAT CUBE! CUBISTS UNITE!

I just love that guy. Pleasure to have him back. I don't know if it makes any sense, but I love having him back in the jersey he belongs in. Welcome back bouillon!

Bam Bam was one of my favorites before, but I am not happy with the fact that he is a left defense. I don't want to see Emelin on the right side!

We don't know the plan yet. He might be the LD 7th man insurance if Markov goes down, he might be taking Kaberle's spot after a trade or Therrien might have plans to move Gorges to the RD.

With the glut of defenders we have right now it's not the time to decide what the lineup will be. We can only guess.