New Numbers for New Habs

Commandant

pic.twitter.com/f8nna1Hr

Where do you get your nameplates from? I've got a few jerseys with names that I'd like to switch out.

Jerseys

Grabovski Toronto Maple Leafs Home Jersey (With the "A" on it)

Markov Home jersey (With Match des Etoiles patches and "A")

Koivu Home CCM (With "C")

Ryder 3rd CCM

Toronto Marlies home blank

Sheffield Steelers (Elite League Team in England, blank)

Sakic Colorado CCM Jersey (Found it in a store in England for £25, couldnt say no)

Will be investing in an Ovechkin and Semin Jersey (Both Washington, even though Semin is no longer there)

Football/Soccer

About 50-60 in total

18 Chelsea shirts, 5 Milan shirts, 1 Inter shirt (ewww), 8 Atletico Madrid, 1 Borussia Monchengladbach, 1 FC Basel, 1 Athletic Bilbao 3 Benfica, 2 Sporting Lisbon, 1 Italy, 1 Portugal, 3 Russia, 1 Poland (with Blaszczykowski), 3 Lille shirts, 1 Spartak Moscow,1 Dynamo Kyiv, 1 Croatia, 1 Toronto FC , 1 Olympiakos, 1 Fenerbahce, 1 Slask Wroclaw, 1 Wisla Krakow, 1 Ukraine

that should be it probably more, and looking at that, it is ridiculous at how many I have, but I have always collected them really.

Wow. Impressive collection. Do you wear them? Or are they for show?

Also, out of curiosity, do you like all of those teams or just the players? Must be the only leafs/habs supporter on the planet lol.

(null)

Wow. Impressive collection. Do you wear them? Or are they for show?

Also, out of curiosity, do you like all of those teams or just the players? Must be the only leafs/habs supporter on the planet lol.

(null)

I don't particulary like the Leafs, but Grabovski is in my top 5 players in the NHL (Koivu, Grabovski, Semin, Ovechkin, Markov) I don't hate them by any means, the one NHL team I purely hate is Boston. The Sakic jersey is a similar situation, as the Avs are in the lower terms of teams I would want to win, but the jersey was so damn cheap, I used to like Ryder before he left for Boston. The Steerlers in the Elite League are my nearest team locally in the top level of British Hockey, and the Caps I have adopted as a second team due to the Europeans, its a shame Sasha has gone. And finally the Marlies are my AHL team.

For the football ones, I probably wear around 10-12 of them, due to it being a lifetime collection, and out of the teams, I support Chelsea and follow Slask Wroclaw, Atletico Madrid, Milan and Basel with the most interest, the rest are from finding them in shops and going on holiday as its a perminant momento of a trip.