Eller re-signed for 2 years

Commandant

I agree. It's too bad he can't be sent to the AHL - which would be my prefernce. But if the season starts on time and Galy has a great camp, you have to give him the 10 game trial - he is a top 3 pick, not a second rounder or mid 1st rounder like Ribs were.

Thats the big decision. Back to Junior is not always the correct route. If the management team feels he has nothing left to learn there, they may indeed keep him up. At the end of the day, the decision has to be based on what would be best for him at this stage in his development. I feel with Dudley, Bergevin and Therien on the same page, they will make the correct decision. They are betting on one of Leblanc, Galy or Gallager being NHL ready, as far as I can see it.

Seems a nice cheap signing and i expect an improved version with a full season of training and no having to rehab shoulder and miss training camp, same as Leblanc will come in to camp a bit bigger, bit faster and a bit stronger.