HWL is looking for members!

puck7x

Nashville is taken but we're already searching new GM's for the 2nd season.

These teams might be available:

- Detroit Red Wings (Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Lang, Draper, Yzerman, Lidström, Fischer, etc.)

- New Jersey Devils (Brodeur, Niedermayer, Gomez, Parisé, etc.)

- Philadelphia Flyers (Gagné, Pitkänen, etc. - they're currently in the 2nd round of this years playoffs, so take your chance now!)

We only consider serious applications, please check the 1st post of this thread for further details about the league. Thx.

Apply today: http://www.habsworld.net/ehm/application.html

[Edited on 20-9-05 by HABS Fan Nr.1]

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Take your chance and join the best EHM league ever ...

- Philadelphia Flyers: they have a great bunch of veterans (Roenick, Handzus, Amonte, LeClair, Desjardins, Esche, etc.) and lots of young stars ala Gagné, Pitkänen, Niittymäki, Carter or Richards.

- Pittsburgh Penguins: Mario Lemieux, Pavel Bure, Paul Kariya, Peter Bondra, Marc Recchi, Marc-André Fleury, etc.

Apply today: http://www.habsworld.net/ehm/application.html

It would be nice if you've already some experience with the free Eastside Hockey Manager.

Originally posted by The-Habby2919

What all is involved with being a GM to one of the teams here?

You have to be VERY active, meaning taking care of your team, participating in the forums and other events, etc. This isnt a "once-in-a-blue-moon" thing.

Hi guy,

I 've try to sign up yesterday, on Detroit, Nashville, or the BlackHwak ... But if those three team are full I will be injoyed of any team possible ...

Exept maybe Toronto Maple Leaf ... ;)

I was fogetting HABS GO HABS ...

Monkey ...

I filled out an application and am really interested in getting involved. The fantasy/simulation part of hockey is the part the interests me the most. I know I dont have many posts, but I have been a reader for a long time and would love the opportunity to prove myself to be a solid contributor to the site.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

i'm sure it isn't to late to join - keep applying - the Commish works his tail off for this league, he's probably busy. He'll get back to you if your application is in order - but apply again - can't hurt! It'd be great to see all the teams taken!

I'm only in for about a month and - I'm lovin' it! oops, McD reference - hmmm, I'm hungry - GTG

Are you getting paid, Rob? That's just... corporate.

As to the commish, I can tell you he's very busy. He has a new job, a girlfriend, and a good time with his friends on the weekends. ;) Okay, the new job is the only really different thing.

Now, remember, if and when you join the league, you pay your league dues to Dallas... in the form of a first round draft pick and a top player. Standard procedure, you see.

:D

BTW - don't worry about paying Dallas the 1st round pick & top player - after simply one trade with him you'll get more way more than that in return! Dallas is nice that way!!! :D

• 1 month later...

- Vancouver Canucks: they have a great bunch of veterans (Näslund, Bertuzzi, Jovanovski, Öhlund, etc.) but also some young guns ala the Sedin twins, Hannu Toivonen or Mark Stuart.

Vancouver is last years HWL champion but former GM puck7x had to resign due to time problems.

Apply today: http://hwl.habsworld.net/application.html

Please only apply if you are an EHM veteran. Thanks.

[Edited on 10-12-05 by HABS Fan Nr.1]

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by HABS Fan Nr.1

- Vancouver Canucks: they have a great bunch of veterans (Näslund, Bertuzzi, Jovanovski, Öhlund, etc.) but also some young guns ala the Sedin twins, Hannu Toivonen or Mark Stuart.

Vancouver is last years HWL champion but former GM puck7x had to resign due to time problems.

I have a friend who was playing with Vancouver in another league and he's interested in taking the team here. He is a veteran player but not EHM, played with FHL i think. But it's pretty much the same, no? I'll give him the link to the application form

Originally posted by sakiqc
Originally posted by HABS Fan Nr.1

I have a friend who was playing with Vancouver in another league and he's interested in taking the team here. He is a veteran player but not EHM, played with FHL i think. But it's pretty much the same, no? I'll give him the link to the application form

They're not, actually. EHM is a MUCH, MUCH deeper game then FHL is. This is my first EHM league but I'd been in FHL leagues for a couple years. It didn't take me long to figure the ins and outs though so he'd probably be just fine. The more, the merrier I say :)