Feb 16th, 2013 - Flyers vs Habs

brobin

we hold the flyers to 7 shots over a half a game and Budaj lets in a cheapy. and now another penalty. :wall:

I just noticed that Emelin is no longer wearing the cage shield. Is this new for tonight's game, or did he start wearing it in a previous game?

The cage is gone for the first time tonight.

It's nice to have the lead although I'd feel a whole lot better with a 2 goal lead. The Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher line looks terrific out there so far.

The cage is gone for the first time tonight.

It's nice to have the lead although I'd feel a whole lot better with a 2 goal lead. The Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher line looks terrific out there so far.

Ask and ye shall receive! 3-1 Habs!!

Can Budaj not make a save without sending a rebound to the slot....

Nice goal Plek.

at this point i think we have to thankful for him just making the save.

doesn't help when you are playing with slow and slower.

He was just out with DD and Pacs....

His effort with the puck is lacking, which has little to do with his linemates. He needs to play hard every shift.

He was just out with DD and Pacs....

His effort with the puck is lacking, which has little to do with his linemates. He needs to play hard every shift.

you have to have some time to work chemistry with players and it doesn't help when your reward for playing hard is Moen and Armstrong.

terrible icing by Eller

No excuses.

same standard should apply for all players. his linemates have looked awful as well.

terrible icing by Eller

same standard should apply for all players. his linemates have looked awful as well.

I agree, but people aren't counting on Armstrong or Moen to develop into a key player... Thats the concern with Eller.