HabsWorld Podcast thread

JMMR

Well Michael Norm and I are 15 episodes deep with our most recent recording last night.

http://habsworld.net/article.php?id=3018

I would like to use this thread to further discuss anything we covered during the pod cast or should anyone have any idea they think should be in the next episode this would be the place to let us know.

Does anyone on here even listen to the three of us clowns :)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Shhhh

Seriously though we'd love some feedback!

subscribed this week. hadn't listen in a while. quality of audio is great and I like the discussions. well prepared and great to listen to. keep it up !

Well Michael Norm and I are 15 episodes deep with our most recent recording last night.

http://habsworld.net/article.php?id=3018

I would like to use this thread to further discuss anything we covered during the pod cast or should anyone have any idea they think should be in the next episode this would be the place to let us know.

Does anyone on here even listen to the three of us clowns :)

Hey. I'll take a peak. Why not? Thanks for the effort.

It's like listening to the RDS postgame... but I can understand it.... :blush:

Shhhh

Seriously though we'd love some feedback!

Hey. I'll take a peak. Why not? Thanks for the effort.

Just fine guys. I have trouble making out the voice differences when you type. Who doesn't want to listen to Habs talk? Wait... I know .. I know..

As I've listened to the Cole- Ryder discussion I really appreciate the depth and knowledge. Nice stuff guys. You guys interact well too.

subscribed this week. hadn't listen in a while. quality of audio is great and I like the discussions. well prepared and great to listen to. keep it up !

yeah only one bad one where we had some skype issues

Just fine guys. I have trouble making out the voice differences when you type. Who doesn't want to listen to Habs talk? Wait... I know .. I know..

As I've listened to the Cole- Ryder discussion I really appreciate the depth and knowledge. Nice stuff guys. You guys interact well too.

Thanks yeah we have become internet pals.

• 3 months later...

Hahah he really does, too bad I read this first as I'm just imagining PJ for the whole thing.

Sorry JMMR. You sound a lot smarter than PJ.

Maybe one day I can be a a talking head on the CBC.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

Jonathan Rebelo and I, along with newcomer Matt Macaskill recorded the latest HabsWorld Podcast last night, and I've published the article on the website today. We had some interesting discussions, covering the start to the Habs season, injuries, the EGG line, Lars Eller's comments about the Edmonton Oilers, and more. We hope you'll enjoy listening to it, and as always good or bad feedback is welcomed.

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=3233

I've made an update to the article, adding links to iTunes and the PodOmatic widget to play the podcast easier. Thanks goes to Michael R. for his help with this task.

I appreciated the criticism of Gorges; he's a guy who flies under the radar, but if his play justified his price tag then our defense would be a lot more solid.

It's amazing how different JMMR sounds on tape vs on the page.