Mar. 5, Canadiens vs Islanders, 7 PM

dlbalr

Isles are alright this season. Streit is healthy, Tavares is one of the best centers in the game, Moulson is great, Grabner is looking better and they got guys like Matt Martin still doing great things when not on the scoresheet.

Exactly...this was also a classic let down game after the emotional win in Boston. The Islanders were the home underdog. It was played in a crappy, half empty arena. Price has let in a few bad ones, but we know he'll bounce back from this.

Exactly...this was also a classic let down game after the emotional win in Boston. The Islanders were the home underdog. It was played in a crappy, half empty arena. Price has let in a few bad ones, but we know he'll bounce back from this.

The past few games has made me change my views on Raphael Diaz. I thought he was pretty overrated by people and just getting facilitated by Markov but now I'm recognizing that the team plays much better in front of the goalies with him. He cuts down on the angles in a way we need much more than a crease clearer (not to say we don't need that, though).

Kaberle and Cube were nowhere near good enough. Patches - DD - Gallagher faced their first let down as a top line. I said before that this would be a tough road trip and I didn't expect a great record through it. If we can survive at .500 we get rewarded with a one game in five days break. Otherwise we're licking wounds and asking questions.

bullshit you dont lose to the ilslanders nuff said good night

Isles aren't going 0-48

Habs aren't going 44-4-4

We will lose games over the course of a season, and they will win games.

The object is to win more than we lose, and with an 11 game point streak before last night, the team is doing a damn good job of that.

• Upvote 1

Isles aren't going 0-48

Habs aren't going 44-4-4

We will lose games over the course of a season, and they will win games.

The object is to win more than we lose, and with an 11 game point streak before last night, the team is doing a damn good job of that.

yeah your right but I don't like it so I am going to stamp my little feet and hold my breath until i turn blue. whoo that dosent take all that long when your 58, remind me not to do that again :wall::):habslogo:

The supposed tip by Boo Boo was so minor as to be irrelevant. Had Price been out where he should have been he would have stopped it. The tip was so minor it was barely noticable in the replay.

Price should have had at least two of those and that fourth goal was a team momentum killer. Worse, therewere several near misses where itwas clear Price was not tracking the puck nor reacting to the play. This has been noticable for a few games now.

Price is better then what we saw in the last few games. This team will be .500 with average goaltending, which is why ot is critical for Price to work tough this.

If he is tired, give him a day off, but if not, he has to play. We are not going anywhere with Budaj, we need Price. The team needs to rally and play better D in front of him until his swagger is back. Hopefully, Diaz and Bourque will be back soon.

• Upvote 1

I agree: let Price find his game by playing through this. Budaj has played well but he is not the guy who will get this team where it wants to go. Price is. Ride that horse and hope he finds his stride.

Maybe for whatever reason the Cole trade messed with Price's head a bit, not saying its a excuse. It's more of a observation, as that is when his game slipped a bit.