March 21, Habs vs Islanders, 7 PM

dlbalr

Since apparently no one else could be bothered to start one today (anyone who has posted here even briefly knows the 'tradition' we try to follow - Habs win, you do the next GDT, Habs lose - someone else does), here's a quick one for tonight.

mon_comp.gif

Ryder-Plekanec-Gionta
Pacioretty-Desharnais-Gallagher
Galchenyuk-Eller-Armstrong
Moen-White-Dumont

Markov-Emelin
Gorges-Subban
Boullion-Tinordi

Price

nyi_comp.gif

Moulson-Tavares-Boyes
Okposo-Nielsen-Bailey

Grabner-Reasoner-Martin
McDonald-Cizikas-Aucoin

Hamonic-MacDonald
Streit-Carkner
Visnovsky-Hickey

Poulin

Puck drop is at 7 PM on RDS.

Total time spent researching this GDT: 2.5 minutes (and half of that was finding the team pics - see? It doesn't take long...)

I been posting for a couple of years now and I didn't know the tradition. Good to know, I was looking for a GDT all day too. lol

Figured after this long I should really add a picture too. Whaddaya think?

• Upvote 1

Since apparently no one else could be bothered to start one today (anyone who has posted here even briefly knows the 'tradition' we try to follow - Habs win, you do the next GDT, Habs lose - someone else does), here's a quick one for tonight.

Still waiting for a nasty 4+ losing streak to make one and end the agony.

The penalty kill will really need to be sharp tonight, that's my key to the game. The Islanders have burned the Habs with the man advantage already and lately, just about every time has been burning them with the man advantage. For the year, New York is running at a 23.4% clip on the PP.

The penalty kill will really need to be sharp tonight, that's my key to the game. The Islanders have burned the Habs with the man advantage already and lately, just about every time has been burning them with the man advantage. For the year, New York is running at a 23.4% clip on the PP.

YIKES!

Did Bouillon really just give Tavares a clear break to the net?

I understand he wants to take away the passing lane, but dude, he's going to put it away 10 times out of 10 with that much time.