March 26: Montreal @ Pittsburgh 7PM EST

It annoys me when Crosby can reach around and pull PK down with no call, but they call Ryder for a soft call. If they are not going to call anything, then don't.

Huge PK.

Halpren is 5 of 7 in the circle so far and hitting everything that moves.

Also his foot speed looks pretty good would anyone agree?

I agree.

Finally a PP... Make it count boys.

They're sleepwalking, sounds cliche, but they're playing not to lose. "Paging Dr. Martin? "

They are? The Habs have been the better team tonight by a considerable margin in my opinion. The shots attempted are 45-27 through 2 periods. If this was the Martin team from last year, Montreal would have the 27. They don't, the 45 belongs to them.

Here's hoping the Canadiens keep up what they did through two periods; if they do that, they should get one past Fleury (and tonight's version of him unfortunately is 'Good Fleury').

They are? The Habs have been the better team tonight by a considerable margin in my opinion. The shots attempted are 45-27 through 2 periods. If this was the Martin team from last year's, Montreal would have the 27. They don't, the 45 belongs to them.

Here's hoping the Canadiens keep up what they did through two periods; if they do that, they should get one past Fleury (and tonight's version of him unfortunately is 'Good Fleury').

They need to get in the slot to get one past Fleury.

The Pens are tied for 5th in the league in team faceoff percentage but have won just 39% of the draws so far. (Halpern is up to 7/9.)

Also, a candidate for face of the year from the Dumont-Kennedy fight:

164692793_std.jpg

Tinordi has been benched already, he has played just over 5 minutes in the game (1:29 in the 2nd). This is the fourth game in a row he has been sat down, I can't see him being up much longer at this rate.