March 26: Montreal @ Pittsburgh 7PM EST

Too little too late. We really need Prust, Bourque, and Diaz back but it sounds like only Prust is close.

Halpern sure helps on the draws but we need better efforts going to the dirty areas lately. The few times they made the effort were their best chances. Far too many unscreened perimeter shots again tonight.

We lose tomorrow and we are officially slumping.

• Upvote 1

Three out four games lost. It's not time to fire Therrien, but they could use a shakeup in lines. I think like dbalr said, Tinordi is going to be sent down after the Boston game; maybe St. Denis draws in? Pacioretty is invisible.

I don't think they go to Hamilton for his replacement. Weber probably draws back in (showcase for a game or two) short-term - he'll be healthy by the weekend - or they've acquired another d-man for the third pairing. They can't have a sixth d-man regularly averaging ~10-12 minutes per game. The top guys will wear out quickly. I expect a defenceman will be picked up by the deadline.

Really not liking DD's plays as of late. He still gets his points from time to time but man how can you be invisible with Patches and Gallagher on your line?

Most logical switch is what everyone has been screaming for. Move Eller to between Patches and Gallagher. See how DD does with Galchenyuk and Armstrong.

Dumont with another game where when people call him "Our Talbot" I just shake my head in confusion.

I really don't get all of the love for the cube. He's been a giveaway machine the last few games.

Price stole this one. Too bad the rest of the team couldn't help him out. I would like to know why the only time we had players at the net was when the puck was either covered or not there.

or why are smallest players were the only ones driving to the net.

or why are smallest players were the only ones driving to the net.

Pacioretty is playing exactly how he was back before we traded Cole.

Desharnais I've now come to the conclusion he's the weakest part of our top nine. Galchenyuk is just young and learning the game. DD is our worst face off man, he shies from getting his fingers dirty and if he doesn't find the perfect play which results in a point for him then everything is perimeter. I hate to rag on the guy because he gets it enough due to his size but if he played like Gallagher we wouldn't be having this discussion. He needs to trade places with Eller.