Paille - Bergeron - Seguin
Marchand - Peverley - Caron
Pandolfo - Campbell - Thornton
Hamilton - Chara
Bartkowski - Seidenberg
Ference - Johnson

Rask/Khudobin

Not Expected to Play

Scratches: MacDermid, Daugavins, Krug    Injured: Boychuk*, Kelly, McQuaid, Savard

Scoring Leaders Montreal Boston
Goals
Assists
PIMS
Tomas Plekanec (12)
Markov/Pacioretty (16)
Pacioretty/Ryder (25)
Brandon Prust (+13)
Brandon Prust (81)
Brad Marchand (13)
Bergeron/Krejci (18)
Patrice Bergeron (27)
Patrice Bergeron (+21)
Milan Lucic (57)
Puck Drop: 7:30 PM EST TV: RDS, TSN, NBCSN Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

i would move Ryder back on RW with Pacs and DD. Why not put the best goal scorer with the best passer?

Moen with Pleks and Gionta

Gally Eller and Gally. The 2 Gallys'had good chemistry before

Dumont Halpern Armstrong.

With the current situation I'd definitely play with the lines. I want to see Therrien do what Martin and Cunnyworth could never do and try Plekanec and Pacioretty together:

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gionta

Moen - Eller - Gallagher

Galchenyuk - Desharnais - Ryder

Armstrong - Halpern - Dumont

True first line, grindy second line with skill, pure skill third line, grinder fourth line.

I hate the Bruins, especially growing up 30 minutes from Boston in NH, you wouldn't believe the ignorance among fans. At least if they lose, I won't have to put up with it at the office. Nobody in South Florida knows hockey exists, and the only athlete is Lebron.

I was in cottage country, north of Montreal last summer. Sipping beer, a group of us, late 30's early 40's, good times. A Bruin fan from Montreal was there. Irish background apparently. He drops an "n" bomb to describe PK in front of people he's never met. What a fool. Sadly my work has taken me to Boston alot over the years. His opinion is shared by many in that city.

I could go on and on about those people. I remember a couple of summers ago, I went into a New England sports memorabilia store with my Habs hat on, and the clerk kept yelling at me about diving. Idiots. The problem is the announcers they've had over the years: Kluzak, Edwards, and the worst, Derek Sanderson. (SCOOOOOOOREEEEEE!) If that's all you'd heard, you would believe all the bs coming from Edwards and Brickley. I almost had to turn off the Toronto game on Centre Ice Monday, they were hyping the Bruins so much it sounded like a commercial. And that's when they were down a goal! Boston fans don't believe that announcers have to be impartial, they are all homers deep down, but the NESN boys are the worst i've ever heard.

I like Jack Edwards. He's just a very passionate hockey fan. Yes he homers about things but no worse than L'Antichambre talking about Quebec players.

Boston is an odd city. It has an odd relationship with people. This relationship is well described in the beginning of the Departed. If anything, people from Boston are not "racist" but "ignorant" of what the effects are of what they say. When they call Subban ******, it isn't because they hate black people but because they hate the guy in the Canadiens sweater who happens to be black. Willie O'Ree has said that the Bruins fanbase accepted him while he heard the worst racism from New York and Montreal. You can find a lot of reasons to think the city has a racist vibe from the racial implications of the Lakers/Celtics rivalry in the 80s to how Boston handled black student integration, but I don't really think it's about race. It's more about "I'm from Bastin and I don't like anyone from outside Bastin messin' with my city."

I had a lot of fun messing with people who said racist things on Twitter about Subban and I came to realize that it's less about race and more about them wanting to say the worst thing they can possibly think of about a Montreal Canadiens player. Again, it plays into ignorance.

Machine? 401 is 826 kms long, starts in your town Windsor. Another 35kms and your at my exit. Beer is on me. However, I'm not buying that it's ignorance. In fact, i find it odd that you're so easily labeling a group of people with that tag. So you're not ignorant? Not saying you are at all. But go easy on calling people ignorant.

I've visited Boston only briefly but found it to be a terrific town.

Just because their team is a bunch of scumsucking whiny swine doesn't mean the whole city is a waste of space.

I dont feel great about tonight, but maybe the offense will wake up. When we score early, we score often as the other team opens up.

I would also like to see Subban destroy Marchant with a clean hit, or Marchant get a diving penalty....

I find Boston a fun town, but hate Bruins fans and the team. I do place the team as an organization at the top of the league though, I respect them. Just hate their approach to the game. As said in Spinal Tap, "I wouldn't worry about it though, it's not much of a college town."

Machine? 401 is 826 kms long, starts in your town Windsor. Another 35kms and your at my exit. Beer is on me. However, I'm not buying that it's ignorance. In fact, i find it odd that you're so easily labeling a group of people with that tag. So you're not ignorant? Not saying you are at all. But go easy on calling people ignorant.

Be sure I'm not calling ALL of Boston ignorant and I'm focusing on the people who would call Subban a ******. My point was that I don't think they are racists angry at their past of allowing Willie O'Ree into the league but ignorant of the power of their words. They just want to say something nasty and it's the first thing to come up.

Great 1st minute.

2nd minute was ok, 3rd minute underway!

There were reports earlier this afternoon that Blunden was going to play while Galchenyuk gets the night off. That hasn't been confirmed yet though as far as I know.

AG is in !