Mar. 27, Montreal vs Boston, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

What an amazing friggin comeback!!

Statement game from Gallegher!

Great relief by Budaj!!

Solid game by PK!

No Quit!! I hope MT bumps up Gallegher now!!

Just when you think our boys are down and out, we come back for the win!!! What a huge performance by Budaj!!

Price should carry Budaj's gear to the bus tonight. :)

gear - Hell, he should carry Budaj to the bus tonight!!!

The rest of the team should be carrying Gallegher!!

I've got to say, I'm more pumped after this game then the 5-0 comeback against the rangers.

The rest of the team should be carrying Gallegher!!I've got to say, I'm more pumped after this game then the 5-0 comeback against the rangers.

To be fair, Gally weighs less then Budaj's gear. :)

last year this team would have fallen apart ater the second period. This team just keeps fighting playing and going on. Fabulous, Hmm there be a goaltending controversy...............just kidding.

But what a performance by budaj. Price wasn't the problem, too many breakaways, too many shots no defence. :habslogo:

Price has bee huge tonight.

Anyone have a pic of Lucic bleeding?

plongeon by Thornton

It was shown on NBC. However, when you look at the replay, I'm wondering if Lucic's cut isn't the result of Bouillon's stick, rather than Subban's high hit. Take a look: http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/03/27/video-bruins-lucic-cut-after-hit-from-canadiens-subban/

I've got to say, I'm more pumped after this game then the 5-0 comeback against the rangers.

SO am I... and I was at the game against the Rangers!

I am not.

And I sold my tix 2 months in advance for this Rag$ game.... at the cost... My friend is still reminding me this 3-4 times a year...

WHAT a show up by Budaj in shootout ! I wasn't confident at all when it started.

I think they were a but lucky. I thought Price was good but needed to be pulled. They were totally out of gas after the first. They never gave up and Bston helprf yjr, put alot. Take the 2 points and run. If they win Saturday it will be a good week. I would even consider starting Budaj as a reward for tonight. He has been really goos this year.

I agree with some others, Markov and Emelin were brutal, but they looked worn out. They definitely need to get some confidence in Tinordi or play Kaberle. narkov won't have anything left for the playoffs.

Multiple rumors have Iginla going to the Bruins.

I think you need to go with the two guys that both have 2 goals.

I was not disagreeing with you I was just guessing who MT would pick.

i hate bergeron!

But stopped!!!

He is amazing though eh

Honestly hes worth more than Getzlaf or Perry.

WAY !!! ! AHAHAHAH NIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE GALLLLLLAGHER !!

Hahahaha, anyone saw Rask after the goal ?

Yes that was hilarious.

GIFs are tending all over twitter.

raskbwahahaha.gif

Wow... Gally for the winner.

Hats off to Budaj... He stopped one of the deepest shootout teams in the league.

Yes that was very impressive.

Other than Bergeron they were all quality shots.

Gonna be some pissed off Boston fans after this one.

Yes Id love to be in Boston for that game!

No kidding.

Come on the deficit was not on Price it was all Markov and Emelin

The rest of the team should be carrying Gallegher!!

Hmmm yes only because its against the Bruins and its in more recent memory.

Really?

JMMR-thanks for posting the clip-was listening to the Bulldog's postgame show on the way home from the Copps tonight (Dogs won 5-3 over Abbotsford btw) and Derek Wills and Al Craig did a play by play of the shoot out in Boston off their monitors. They kept yelling put in Gally. And mentioned Rask's meltdown when leaving the ice too.

I don't watch the Habs just for winning; I watched them lose like 100 times last year, but I don't ever want to see them lose to Boston. Rask is a timebomb, that's an embarrassment after the game. They think that guy can win the Cup!?!??!

He ain't the only goalie to have temper tantrums or melt downs. Anyway he's young and will learn to calm down. He had every right to be angry though.

What a great victory, I expect a noise complaint from the condo association after this one. We need a number 6, I like Scott Hannan.

I lost my voice. My wife, 3 year old and 5 year old thought i lost it and went nuts

• Upvote 1

I was not disagreeing with you I was just guessing who MT would pick.

He is amazing though eh

Honestly hes worth more than Getzlaf or Perry.

Yes that was hilarious.

GIFs are tending all over twitter.

raskbwahahaha.gif

Yes that was very impressive.

Other than Bergeron they were all quality shots.

Yes Id love to be in Boston for that game!

Come on the deficit was not on Price it was all Markov and Emelin

Hmmm yes only because its against the Bruins and its in more recent memory.

Really?

This GIF gets funnier everytime i watch it again. The only thing that would have been funnier if this happened to Chara, Lucic or Marchand

Looks like iginla to Boston deal is done. Didn't give up much by the looks of it. 1st rounder is conditional in him resigning.

One more game against the Bruins in the regular season, 3 days after the trade deadline.

That will be a very interesting game to say the least.