Mar. 27, Montreal vs Boston, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

LOL! This is excellent work!

I made the first part of it with the Marchand penalty on PK since they believe he embellished it. Followed by the first annoying sinster laugh. I made this especially annoying for their fans. So I hope when Habs fans watch it, they think as a B's fan would. Makes it more funny.

Bruin fan is really something. Even a few days after, they simply can't tip their cap and say good game. We were able to do it after the Penguin loss. We got beat by Crosby, a fantastic player. I think Cucumber mentioned it earlier in the year. 75 years of excuses from Boston.

• Upvote 1

You really have to drink the kool-aid to be a broons fan. How do you get them to believe that they get least amount of powerplays cause they don't dive. Poor Donald, it is time for the home my man, go away quietly. The real reason is cause they are always in the penalty box and when they are not, the refs are giggling at their antics.

You really have to drink the kool-aid to be a broons fan. How do you get them to believe that they get least amount of powerplays cause they don't dive. Poor Donald, it is time for the home my man, go away quietly. The real reason is cause they are always in the penalty box and when they are not, the refs are giggling at their antics.

That has impressed me thus far; the refs do seem wise to their antics, despite the smear campaign the Bruins have been launching.