Habs extend Budaj

JoeLassister

2 months ago we were ready to run him out of town. I like the signing. He had a rocky start but has been dependable, to say the least, when called upon. All you ask of your backup goalie is to give your team a chance to win. Barring his first couple of starts, he has done this in strides, even looking better than Price at times.

where does Tokarski now fit in the picture?

2 months ago we were ready to run him out of town. I like the signing. He had a rocky start but has been dependable, to say the least, when called upon. All you ask of your backup goalie is to give your team a chance to win. Barring his first couple of starts, he has done this in strides, even looking better than Price at times.

Guilty as charged. He was giving TONS of juicy rebonds and allowing too many extra scoring chances. In the past months, it looks like he worked hard on that and it shows.

if tokarski has to clear waivers next year, we gonna lose him. Maybe we can trade him or he can be part of a bigger deal. I really hate to see us lose a good young goaltender who has really played well.

Budaj has been solid and must have some chemistry with Price so they keep him. I hope he carrys on his impressive work.

I was tempted to bring this up as a topic on the Bulldogs facebook site (there hasn't be a forum there for a couple years) but the fans in Hamilton seem to have trouble facing reality if you've ever read the reply to some of my previous posts there. Unfortunately it seems to be dominated by puck bunnys or fan boys. I appreciate this forum all the more for continuing the kind of discussions I was hoping could have continued on the previous Bulldogs forum (on their website). Unfortunately the Dogs social media just seems to be dominated by every increasing silly tweets. The answers to my "why is Mayer still playing" facebook post has some comical answers.

I was tempted to bring this up as a topic on the Bulldogs facebook site (there hasn't be a forum there for a couple years) but the fans in Hamilton seem to have trouble facing reality if you've ever read the reply to some of my previous posts there. Unfortunately it seems to be dominated by puck bunnys or fan boys. I appreciate this forum all the more for continuing the kind of discussions I was hoping could have continued on the previous Bulldogs forum (on their website). Unfortunately the Dogs social media just seems to be dominated by every increasing silly tweets. The answers to my "why is Mayer still playing" facebook post has some comical answers.

Damn, I could handle some puck bunnies on this site. Way too much penis happening up in Habsworld.

Care to share a few? I could use a good laugh today...

As expected (by me anyhow). If it could be done, it was obviously the best option. They make a great duo, Price and Budaj, and as a backup, I'm not sure you could ask for better. Another win in the personnel department from MB.

Yeah, what happened to habsgirl anyway.

Damn, I could handle some puck bunnies on this site. Way too much penis happening up in Habsworld.