7PM EST Habs @ Buffalo to clinch a playoff spot

Weak call.. I guess they don't ref like the playoffs at the first niagara center.. Gally has more patience than most in the NHL.. I would of dropped the gloves after the 5th hit to the back for sure...

That series scares me and should for any Habs fan in Ontario or if they see Leaf fans on a daily basis, it would be insufferable.

I hate seeing the Habs get out muscled.

Love that Eller thought he was getting the penalty.

Yeah he was like WTH, and didn't wana touch the puck.. Looked like he could of got one though...

About five blatant slashes and cross checks on Gally. Smaller players would last longer in this league if teams were called for that crap.

That is where other guys that can should step up, and defend their smaller, more skillful guys..

Edited by NYhabsFan26

That is where other guys that can should step up, and defend their smaller, more skillful guys..

But what are they supposed to do attack Miller?

Then what do the Sabres do next year to Price?

He got a second assist... I am talking about why he isn't scoring.

Yes he does need to start scoring and driving the net a whole lot more.

He got a second assist... I am talking about why he isn't scoring.

Well it's just confidence, no?

He's going to keep shooting, eventually he'll get one and the floodgates will be back open.

But what are they supposed to do attack Miller?

Then what do the Sabres do next year to Price?

Not Miller.. If ur in the blue paint u deserve to be pushed around the the goalie.. That is what needs to be done.. Bouillon showed him how teammates need to protect their guys.. I LOVED what he just did..

Ott is such a loser, running Gally all night, gets his ass handed to him by boo boo.

As far as hockey fights usually go, Ott got smoked.. Frank made him look stupid...

Well it's just confidence, no?

He's going to keep shooting, eventually he'll get one and the floodgates will be back open.

I think he needs to shoot a bit less, or drive the net a bit harder. His shooting percentage is brutal. We need his scoring soon.

I think he needs to shoot a bit less, or drive the net a bit harder. His shooting percentage is brutal. We need his scoring soon.

Yes, he needs to go to the net.. Take a lesson from the rookies..

Prusty for the trip.

Another great period.

Did Gio get a piece of that?? lol they gave that first goal to borque to eh?? Poor Gio...

I think it was off a Sabres sabre.

I have to think that the Desharnais line is at the end of their rope. As much as he and Pacioretty have had chemistry in the past, they don't seem to have it this year and sooner than later they need to tinker. If it does come to that, here's hoping Desharnais doesn't cry to the media about it like he did last time. I think that line knows they're on notice and will respond - that line gets a goal tonight.

Yay, I was right for once with a prediction...

Sheer dominance so far tonight by the Habs. Now this is how you bounce back from a loss.