Gallagher... Nominated for Calder

brobin

I don't recall liking a player so much, so fast as Gallagher. And how can you not? He works his ass off each and every shift, draws penalties like crazy and doesn't take any stupid ones. He gets crushed and just smiles, happy to be there.

I hope he wins. I'm rooting for him more then Subban for the Norris (despite Subban being my favorite player), because this kid plays with more heart and NEVER seems to take a shift off. I can't remember the last time we had a guy who worked as hard as consistenlty as Gallagher has AND has skill to boot (i.e. we aren't talking about a Begin or Kostoupolus here).

I'd be okay with ripping of the C from Gionta and putting it on Galleghar today.

Kinda reminds me of the other #11 we had a few years ago. Future captain material?

I'd be okay with ripping of the C from Gionta and putting it on Galleghar today.

might be a little early for that but I can definitely see it in a few years. I seem to remember a lot of people wanting gorges to captain not so long ago. That seems to have died down lately.

might be a little early for that but I can definitely see it in a few years. I seem to remember a lot of people wanting gorges to captain not so long ago. That seems to have died down lately.

Totally wrote this on Facebook during sunday's game.

Galchenyuk has my vote. Lecavalier style.

voters will move votes to Gally after they go Suter for Norris. Gally wins Calder IMO!