Ryder - Plekanec - Gionta

Pacioretty - Desharnais - Bourque

Prust - White - Moen

Markov - Subban

Gorges - Diaz

Bouillion - Tinordi

Price

Budaj

FINALLY!!!! Can't wait! Hope CNBC shows the moment they come onto the ice. Instant goosebumbs.

Fearless prediction; the boys come out flying like the wind. Crowd goes nuts.

4-1 Habs

If they skate hard on the forecheck, back chaeck and stay out of the box they will be fine.

They played that way most of the year and were tough to beat most nights.

FINALLY!!!! Can't wait! Hope CNBC shows the moment they come onto the ice. Instant goosebumbs.

Fearless prediction; the boys come out flying like the wind. Crowd goes nuts.

4-1 Habs

I like the way you think!

Commandant, did you sully the gamethread and this board with a picture of mike duffy? Ugh! Hope the sens play like he looks :gohabsgo:

Going to be hard to get up at 2am (Qatar time) for the game, but my son (age 10) and I are going to watch our first playoff game together :hockey::gohabsgo::hockey:

• Upvote 2

Commandant, did you sully the gamethread and this board with a picture of mike duffy? Ugh! Hope the sens play like he looks :gohabsgo:

I put a picture of a real life Senator, who lives and works in Ottawa. The worst Senator I could think of.

Anyways here's my Series Preview

http://lastwordonsports.com/2013/05/02/habs-and-sens-sparking-a-rivalry/

This game will set the tone for the series. Ottawa have some of their injured guys back, ones that "experts" said would lead Ottawa to a better position in the post season. We all know what injuries can do to a team, so taking this game lightly will be a huge mistake. That being said, this series and this game is going to be determined by goaltending. As much as I hate to say it, it depends on if Price can be the Price we all know he can be.

Lastly, in the words of PK Subban; the whole team "needs to play like Gallagher." Sums it up pretty well. Wonder how Gionta feels about that, seeing as before this season he was that guy.

Just read lolEklund's prediction of the series, point it out for this little gem of a line; "I don't know why, but a hunch that Lars Ellers will be a factor in this series." Hasn't he been a factor all season? What would change now?

I so can't wait for tonight! Managed to get tickets at the laaassst minute so I'll be downtown drinking at 4pm.

Can't wait to see, hear, feel the city again for Canadiens playoff hockey!

Go Habs Go!

I so can't wait for tonight! Managed to get tickets at the laaassst minute so I'll be downtown drinking at 4pm.

Can't wait to see, hear, feel the city again for Canadiens playoff hockey!

Go Habs Go!

I hate you.

I put a picture of a real life Senator, who lives and works in Ottawa. The worst Senator I could think of.

If you ask Mike Duffy, he lives in Prince Edward Island. It was a big controversy here recently. Basically he has a cottage here that he never is at and claimed it is his full time residency in order to collect money for living away from home.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Duffy

Mike Duffy as a senator? Might as well elect Youppi to the HHOF.

GO HABS GO! :habslogo:

I like the way you think!

Going to be hard to get up at 2am (Qatar time) for the game, but my son (age 10) and I are going to watch our first playoff game together :hockey::gohabsgo::hockey:

That's a wonderful image. Thanks.

Is he in Cooperstown?

No, I'm just saying :)

The only other great baseball/hockey connections in my mind are Tom Glavine being drafted by the LA Kings higher than Brett Hull and Luc Robitaille (and saying he'd trade a World Series win to get his name on the Cup) and Ferguson Jenkins playing hockey with my dad (and my uncle vomiting on his ceiling. You read that right).

Anyone else nervous?

How many people will be in this thread during the game?

#rollcall

I won't. Watching the game with several friends !!!

Who says playoff experience matters? The Habs are sitting their most experienced playoff performer (Kaberle, 102 games). In terms of who actually is playing tonight, Gionta leads with 93.

Who says playoff experience matters? The Habs are sitting their most experienced playoff performer (Kaberle, 102 games). In terms of who actually is playing tonight, Gionta leads with 93.

I forgot about him. It's crazy to think that two years ago he was "the final piece" on the Bruins cup run. I wonder if he wakes up thinking "is this really my life? "