Prust - Galchenyuk - Gallagher
Moen - Desharnais - Dumont
White - Halpern - Armstrong
Markov - Subban
Gorges - 'Player 61'
Bouillon - Tinordi

Price/Budaj

Not Expected to Play

Scratches: Kaberle, Weber, Blunden, Drewiske, Beaulieu, Pateryn, Mayer, Tokarski, Leblanc, Nokelainen, Bournival    Injured: Emelin, Eller, Pacioretty, Gionta

Ottawa Senators (1-1-0) Forwards Defence & Goalies
extralarge.png Michalek - Turris - Alfredsson
Conacher - Zibanejad - Silfverberg
Greening - Smith - Neil
Kassian - Pageau - Condra
Cowen - Karlsson
Methot - Gonchar
Phillips - Wiercioch

Anderson/Lehner

Not Expected to Play

Scratches: Gryba, Benoit, Lundin, Regin, O'Brien, Latendresse, Lawson, Borowiecki, Ceci, Da Costa, Dziurzynski, Grant, Noesen, Prince, Puempel    Injured: Spezza, Hoffman

Scoring Leaders Montreal Ottawa
Goals
Assists
PIMS
Brendan Gallagher (2)
Galchenyuk/Subban (2)
4 tied with (2)
David Desharnais (+2)
Brandon Prust (8)
5 tied with (1)
Mika Zibanejad (2)
4 tied with (2)
6 tied with (+2)
Eric Gryba (15)
Puck Drop: 7:00 PM EST TV: RDS, CBC, NBCSN Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

The referees for this one are Paul Devorski and Dan O'Halloran. That has to be one of the more veteran crews out there. There's no word yet on the status of Gionta/Pacioretty.

Benoit for Wiercioch makes sense since Bob Cole kept calling Wiercioch Benoit anyway.

Latendresse is a dumb scratch. From what I watched of the game the next day, Latendresse was a work horse. I guess MacLean feels White was in his head and doesn't want him to be a liability or something. From the sounds of it, Kassian will still be in which is for sure a recipe for success.

Hopefully if Gionta is back, Gionta is back and can contribute out of the gate. Prust - Galchenyuk - Gallagher is staying together so that simply bolsters what we can provide to the DD and Plekanec lines.

I'm heading to Ottawa for the game tonight...I'll try to be loud and obnoxious enough for all of us! GO HABS GO!!!

you've got a tough job to do but we know you are up to the challenge. To those about to scream and cheer like a banshee we salute you. :habslogo:

I'm heading to Ottawa for the game tonight...I'll try to be loud and obnoxious enough for all of us! GO HABS GO!!!

I'm hoping that the many loud and obnoxious Hab fans will drown out the Sens fans. But whatever you do, do not bust out the "Ole" before the game is undoubtedly over! We made that mistake once in Calgary and ended up losing the game and they turned back on us changing " Go away, go way, go way".

That 2008 ceremony was pretty sad. But I guess when you don't have any history or tradition to draw upon go make stupid and cheesy mistakes!

I think Moen. He's been excellent this series.

armstrong was real good i thought as well. here's hoping we get big performances out of the both of them as they are competing for one position when our team gets over this injury bug

I liked the look of the lines tonight. Hopefully Pacs and DD can show some fight.

So two penalties ignored in the first minute.

Remember the interference call on Prust... Not a penalty tonight, at least for Ottawa.