Game 3, Habs vs Sens, 7 PM

dlbalr

Ottawa is hitting lie crazy... Several were blatant penalties, but nothing called. Boys need to push back.

Well, better make this PP count and suck some air out of the fans.

Guess the refs were told to call the minor stuff in the first few minutes, then let everything go for the rest of the game. If that continues then this will get ugly .

Okay, Gally should not have to take a punch in the head after every whistle or shot. It is obvious they are targeting him and IMO, his head. Will the refs stop it, or does someone have to retaliate?

Sweet thanks Neil.

I hope we don't have Maxpac on this PP. Need to play the guys playing well.

It was ridiculous that Moen was on the last PP.

Well, I'll take being tied after that period as that was in my opinion the Habs' worst of the playoffs so far. Subban looks a little too riled up out there, hopefully he can calm down at the break. He's too important to Montreal to be knocked off his game.

Stat of the period, Desharnais is tied for the team (and game) lead in hits. That has to be a first.

Gallagher was really taking a beating out there as well - I think Prust will be in for a busy night if that continues. Therrien would be wise to keep Prust riding shotgun on that line.

Well, I'll take being tied after that period as that was in my opinion the Habs' worst of the playoffs so far. Subban looks a little too riled up out there, hopefully he can calm down at the break. He's too important to Montreal to be knocked off his game.

Stat of the period, Desharnais is tied for the team (and game) lead in hits. That has to be a first.

Tied with Turris. Bizarre series.

Gallagher was really taking a beating out there as well - I think Prust will be in for a busy night if that continues. Therrien would be wise to keep Prust riding shotgun on that line.

I think MT needs to speak out about the officiating during his end of game press conference. There were at least 4 headshots that weren't counted, one right at the start of the game, when Conacher cross-checked Subban in the head, to avoid getting hit.

Pacs needs to pick up his effort level, but he isn't the only one.

Lucky to get out of that tied. Hopefully the boys play a bit harder in the second and start pushing back, but without dumb penalties.

Pacs needs to pick up his effort level, but he isn't the only one.

Lucky to get out of that tied. Hopefully the boys play a bit harder in the second and start pushing back, but without dumb penalties.

What i don't get is why MT keeps giving guys that are doing nothing ice time on the PP. MaxPac is a guy who needs to be sat 2-3 shifts and a PP opportunity. Given how players are performing, Gally squared should be starting each PP.

And there is the damn goal. Too many habs are ducking hits and taking long shots to avoid going ard to the slot.

And we take a penalty too.

By the way, Price needs to stop those, although it wasn't brutal.

Simply a lack of desperation by the Habs.