Game 3, Habs vs Sens, 7 PM

dlbalr

Pull Price. HE is flopping around like a fish. NOt really his fault, but need a change in momentum.

I've got no respect for the Senators now. I didn't feel that way before the series started.

I should add....I've never had respect for Neil.

The advantage for the sens is they learned to play hard grinding games since they had so many injuries this year. Our guys don't seem to have an answer to this type of game. The sens let down last game and more of our grinders were in the lineup.

Just not sure how we win this series if the sens stick to this game plan and Price is just average. Price isn't winning us games so far, and too many of our forwards just can't play a tight, tough, hard hitting game.

I have no idea what MT can do except pray Anderson gets hurt, or the sens lay some eggs.

don't know why we just don't pull price. no point leaving him in this onslaught.

I've got no respect for the Senators now. I didn't feel that way before the series started.

I should add....I've never had respect for Neil.

Need to send Prust in after him and FORCE that SOB to fight. He always backs away from guys that are tougher then him and usually targets non-fighters.

WTF. Ref now not letting Subban fight :angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

Does anyone else think PK was pi$$ed off?

So who's left to finish off the game?

Holy crap!

Unholy crap...

Now the refs are being asses... If that was roughing by Prust, where were all our PPs.

We have eight guys left...

Ya. I didn't see much there either.

can someone explain the instigation penalty to Subban???

Way to keep the game under control refs...Donkeys!

Again with the Price stuff? Because scoring one goal should be enough to win playoff games.

The ONLY p;ayers who have shown up this series is Bourque, GAlly, Gally, Subban, ro some extent Prust. That's it. Tinordi has been ok and has been physical.

Once again, quitters never win, winners never quit.

Where is all the high priced players, leaders and character?

DD out, Halpern in.

I haven't even noticed Pacs or Gionta. They should have stayed in the press box.

The good news is MB and MT gets a real good look at the keepersand who needs to go next year.

.They were completely manhandled in all areas tonight. They can't protect the middle of the ice, they can't get to the middle of the ice.

Do i think they are done, No, But MT needs to find some players who want to play hard.