2015-16 Prognostificationising

nihilz

Ah. So, with all the endless endlessness that we have been enduring. Fanatic posters and business blogers alike can rejoice and take heed. (Yes, heed, not weed.)

With the release of the training camp roster I felt inspired to start up a lil' something like this.

let's say that the next two seasons are abolished because of aaa... zzombie outbreak! Thankfully, all of the Habs players and prospects survived the ordeal at Tim Thomas' compound.. eeexcept for Subban.. when the zombified Darren Pang caught up to him on the while toilet. Whom Subban subanated and broke in half. Unfortunately, he didn't see zombified Jack Edwards eating out of the next stall and got got.

ALL prospects are astonishingly at full potential. Thus.. extend contracts, waive whomever, keep current players and add your prognostificationally primed prospects. No trades. No FAs.

What would your post-zombie-apocalypse Habs look like?

Pacioretty Galchenyuk McCarron

Andrighetto Eller Collberg

De La Rose Plekanec Gallagher

Prust Vail Leblanc

Crisp Fournier

Tinordi Beaulieu

Dietz Thrower

Pateryn Bennett

Emelin

Fucale

Tokarski

• Upvote 1

I'm assuming you've merely waived Price, Desharnais, Bourque, Moen, and Gorges? (Since you said no trades...) They're all signed through the 2015-16 season. Or were they eaten by the 'zombified' Jack Edwards as well?

I'm assuming you've merely waived Price, Desharnais, Bourque, Moen, and Gorges? (Since you said no trades...) They're all signed through the 2015-16 season. Or were they eaten by the 'zombified' Jack Edwards as well?

Well, Bourque retreated to the back woods of northern Manitoba and hasn't been heard from since. Moen and Gorges became the Canadian "Sam & Dean Winchester" and have the highest rated CBC reality series ever "Zom-bye". Carey Price had a nervous break down after the loss of PK. He was the only witness to the tragedy and some speculate that Pang and Edwards might not have even been zombies after all.. *enter unsloved mysteries theme song.. lil Davie D. was accidentally ran over by Shelly Souray in his raised 4X4 as he backed out of the Thomas Compound blasting Unskinny Bop.

What were you smoking when you thought this up? I want some.

A very nice bluberry kush, actually..

Confirmed: nihilz is wasted tonight.

A slow and steady gradual state of insanity, rather.

Well if this happened, I would have to ditch the fantasy that were getting Souray back...

Fantasy? I thought I was the delusional one..

He was just there to borrow some oil for his bionic wrist.