2013 HW Fantasy Hockey

dlbalr

I have no idea what to think of my team. It seems weak, but I don't know how much of that is true and how much of it is me forgetting what a team in such a large league looks like.

No team in a league this size looks all that great. I like your depth down the middle in particular.

• 1 month later...

We have a midseason opening in the league. Some of the notables on the vacant team are Toews, Zetterberg, Galchenyuk, Doughty, Seabrook, and Luongo.

Remind, is this a keeper league?

• 2 months later...

I rarely check this section of the boards. If an opening ever pops up again, I'd be interested in rejoining. So little trading in Fantasy Football...

I wish you'd have posted this last week, we just dispersed a team. Which e-mail is best to get a hold of you for next season? Just PM me if you don't want it posted here.

My yahoo email is in_n_out21@yahoo.com. That's the one I use for fantasy. Oddly enough, I just received an email from unhab, but the link says the offer to take over the team is no longer valid. Oh well.

This seems to happen quite a bit with midseason joiners. I gave him a couple of older e-mails I had of yours so one invite may have cancelled the other out.

• 6 months later...

Are there any anticipated openings in the H2H league for 2014-15?

Hi Eric, there may be 1 or 2 spots available on the 20 teams league. PM me your yahoo email account and I'll send you an invite if one spot becomes available.

Hi Eric, there may be 1 or 2 spots available on the 20 teams league. PM me your yahoo email account and I'll send you an invite if one spot becomes available.

I never check my yahoo, so just hit up my gmail. It's just my username.