Bournival - St. Pierre - McCarron
Andrighetto - Holland - Nystrom

Drewiske - Diaz
Tinordi - Pateryn

Nygren - Lashoff

Budaj

Fucale

HW Preview: http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=3190

Puck drop is at 7:30 on RDS, TSN Radio also has the game.

Ah, yes, exhibition games. Eagerly tuned-in to by hungry fans, who quickly tire of watching the unimaginably boring hockey they provide and have switched to "Wheel of Fortune" after the first ten minutes :rolleyes: Wake me when it's over!

Ah, yes, exhibition games. Eagerly tuned-in to by hungry fans, who quickly tire of watching the unimaginably boring hockey they provide and have switched to "Wheel of Fortune" after the first ten minutes :rolleyes: Wake me when it's over!

Bah humbug! It's not the best hockey, but it's fun to see the kids try to make the team, play against indifferent NHLers, and there's usually some fisticuffs. For a Sunday night, I will take it.

You don't tune into exhibition hockey for the entertainment aspect of it but rather the chance to watch some of the prospects. How will Collberg do in his first game on North American ice, how about Nygren? Can Reway keep up his strong camp by scoring in something other than an intrasquad game? It's going to be my first real look at McCarron where I'm paying attention to him (at the W U-18's, he wasn't a Hab prospect) so there's things to look forward to.

Both lineups are in the first post, it's safe to say the Sabres have the stronger team on paper.

• Upvote 1

I personally can't wait to see if McCarron will be able to keep up with the speed of a "real" NHL game. There are mixed reports on his skating ability. I wasn't very impressed, but have read several others indicate that they believe he can keep up.

Collberg will need to have a more impressive outing than he did during yesterday's inter-squad scrimmage to indicate he's a true candidate for a roster spot this season.

Martin Reway's been a pleasant surprise. Is he able to play in Hamilton this year? Or is it back to the Q for him?

Will Tinordi and/or Pateryn absolutely crush one of Buffalo's forwards? I'd love to see them take on Steve Ott, but not at the expense of going short-handed.

Martin Reway's been a pleasant surprise. Is he able to play in Hamilton this year? Or is it back to the Q for him?

Nope, it's Habs or bust for him. This may be his only game, I'd say he's a good candidate to be cut after tomorrow so that he doesn't miss too much time in junior.

Nope, it's Habs or bust for him. This may be his only game, I'd say he's a good candidate to be cut after tomorrow so that he doesn't miss too much time in junior.

Ah. Yeah, I wouldn't play him with the Habs this year, that's for sure. I imagine he'll have a solid year in Juniors though.

Buffalo has some decent players in their system. Zadorov is a force. Probably see him drop the gloves tonight.

I'm really high on Rasmus Ristolainen. That kid is going to be a monster. I saw him play in the World Juniors, and he's the type of player you know is the real deal after a shift.

Guest Stogey24

I'm really high on Rasmus Ristolainen. That kid is going to be a monster. I saw him play in the World Juniors, and he's the type of player you know is the real deal after a shift.

Zadorov will probably go back to the Knights this season, but man is he huge. Him and Mccarron will get to know each other in London for sure.

Thoughts on some of the youngsters so far:

Reway: Shifty with the puck, needs to not dangle so much

Nystrom: Strong 1st period, liked his aggression

Collberg: Aside from the first shift, I didn't hear his name or see him once

McCarron: Physical play was good, nice setup on the Bournival goal

2nd time tonight, please do not post streams unless they are from the original provider.

Edited by dlbalr